Opera login issue - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Verticalscope Forum Support / Help (Kawasakiversys.com) Questions about forum functionality or suggestions for improvement. Need help finding what you're looking for? Let us know here!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By HelloFrom2012Versys650
  • 2 Post By onewizard
  • 1 Post By onewizard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2020, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Opera login issue

Could not login to the Kawasakiversys forum tonight using Opera browser. Would not accept the user name. Tried five times then said I had to wait 15 minutes. Chrome works just fine. Never had an issue before using Opera. Did the usual stuff, ie., clear the history/cache. For what its worth its a Win7 machine running Opera Version:67.0.3575.97.

No big deal, Chrome works but just wanted to let you know.
Fastoman, Testacc and Testacc2 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2020, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
will try now
Testacc and Testacc2 like this.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2020, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloFrom2012Versys650 View Post
Could not login to the Kawasakiversys forum tonight using Opera browser. Would not accept the user name. Tried five times then said I had to wait 15 minutes. Chrome works just fine. Never had an issue before using Opera. Did the usual stuff, ie., clear the history/cache. For what its worth its a Win7 machine running Opera Version:67.0.3575.97.

No big deal, Chrome works but just wanted to let you know.
Logged in using FireFox on windows 7. Both testacc2 and testacc work. One thing, the regular member testacc when searching new posts, it does not find this thread. I needed to go to Vertical scope Forum support to find it. I think that is a site problem.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2020, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

Not sure if this was addressed to me but please keep in mind the issue is with the Opera browser, not Firefox.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2020, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloFrom2012Versys650 View Post
Not sure if this was addressed to me but please keep in mind the issue is with the Opera browser, not Firefox.
Yes I got that. Be aware of two things, for the last 2 weeks , administration is working out of Toronto Ontario, we are in a state of emergency. Today it was announced that all non essential services will be closed effective Tuesday at noon. Since I aas a moderator have limited powers, us mods have also been struggling as many of those people are now working from home, the level of access is not the same.
What I found using FireFox and yes it isn't opera, my point was my testacc is a regular member with full access, yet that login didn't find the same thread as my other two methods. I suspect it is Google cloud. You can do me a favor and use the contact me at the bottom of this page and send that in. It will get more response than posting where you did.
Fastoman likes this.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-24-2020, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Been RATHER busy the last while, and when I "logged on" today - I got TOTALLY different addresses (on the log-in, at the "Kawasaki" end) from what's been NORMAL, but got on OK.

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-24-2020, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Been RATHER busy the last while, and when I "logged on" today - I got TOTALLY different addresses (on the log-in, at the "Kawasaki" end) from what's been NORMAL, but got on OK.

I think they are all working from home and are not setup for remote management.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in