Text not wrapping - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Verticalscope Forum Support / Help (Kawasakiversys.com) Questions about forum functionality or suggestions for improvement. Need help finding what you're looking for? Let us know here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2011, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Text not wrapping

Not sure what changed (nothing on my computer that I know of), but all of a sudden text isn't wrapping on the screen. Can someone help?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Green 2009 Versys <GIVI V35 Hardcases w/green OEM trim & admore light kit> <GIVI V46NF Monokey Top case w/integrated stoplight> <GIVI PLX447 sidecase mount> <GIVI 447FZ topcase mount> <Speedy's Lowering Kit with Flatfoot> <Front of seat raised 9/16"> <Speedy's peg lowering kit> <Aprillia Tuono mirrors> <Speedy's vibe dampening handlebar risers> <RAM handlebar GPS mount> <Speedy's swingarm spools> <Givi D405ST windshield> <Barkbuster VPS handguards> <Madstad adj windshield mount>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathomassr View Post
Not sure what changed (nothing on my computer that I know of), but all of a sudden text isn't wrapping on the screen. Can someone help?

Hmmm... seems to be working here...

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
http://www.mozilla.com

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2011, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the suggestions. I restarted my PC after messing around with a bunch of other stuff and - low and behold - it started working fine. Geeeez.

Green 2009 Versys <GIVI V35 Hardcases w/green OEM trim & admore light kit> <GIVI V46NF Monokey Top case w/integrated stoplight> <GIVI PLX447 sidecase mount> <GIVI 447FZ topcase mount> <Speedy's Lowering Kit with Flatfoot> <Front of seat raised 9/16"> <Speedy's peg lowering kit> <Aprillia Tuono mirrors> <Speedy's vibe dampening handlebar risers> <RAM handlebar GPS mount> <Speedy's swingarm spools> <Givi D405ST windshield> <Barkbuster VPS handguards> <Madstad adj windshield mount>
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestions. I restarted my PC after messing around with a bunch of other stuff and - low and behold - it started working fine. Geeeez.
So these four engineers leave work & get into the car for the ride home but the car won't start ...

The mechanical engineer matter-of-factly states that,
"The fuel pump's broken. We'll have to get a new one."

The electrical engineer says,
"Nope, the spark plug wires are bad. We'll have to replace them."

The chemical engineer says,
"No way, it's just water in the gas. We'll have to get some dry-gas."

The computer engineer says,
"hmmm ... Let's just try getting out of the car ... & then back in."

~~ Live Like You're Dying ~~
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2011, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode