category suggestions ? - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Verticalscope Forum Support / Help (Kawasakiversys.com) Questions about forum functionality or suggestions for improvement. Need help finding what you're looking for? Let us know here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 05:52 AM Thread Starter

category suggestions ?

everybody has their hot button topics that there interested in when they search. having too many categories thins things out and it can look kinda dead which is no good - too few categories and things are jumbled and buried, different problem with the same net outcome.

imho, two topics that have longer running value are ride reports and build threads. the issue is not that there not here at all but that there not really in the forefront or organised in a way that makes intuitive sense.

a specific build forum would cover ongoing ownership, purpose built bikes, and general how to's and diy's that evolve out of the process. so it is tech, but its performance, cosmetic, and more from the owners viewpoint. basically you get to see things happen in a big picture way with a "pimp my ride" out come.

speaking of "my ride" i never clicked on that forum till the 30th time i was over here because the heading reads like its pix of people's V's (to me anyway). when i did get there i was thinking "oh, its ride reports . . . . . sort of". i didnt think that was in there because i saw the same type stuff in the general v disscussions forum. and, im thinking allot of good stuff gets lost in the general forum because its a catch all - not a bad thing necessarily, its just what it is.

general observations, fwiw < this is really foamy coffee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Forwarded to upper management. I agree, the "member's rides" section, which I think was originally for pics of our bikes, has become a ride reports section, because we don't have one....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-25-2010, 05:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear on a bicycle View Post
Forwarded to upper management. I agree, the "member's rides" section, which I think was originally for pics of our bikes, has become a ride reports section, because we don't have one....
thanks bear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode