Calico Jack -
- go to Visited States Map on epSoft website.
- check states you've been in
- click on "small" map size
- click on "create map"
- right click on map
- click on "save as"
- click "save" (will be saved to your computer)
- now go to "edit signature" under "user CP" on Versys website
- click on "browse" under option 2 of Upload signature picture
- find "Visited States Map" you just saved to your computer, and double click
- click "upload"
- make sure your cursor is where you want the map to be inserted under "your signature"
- click "insert signature picture"
- click "preview signature"
- click "save"
You should be good now. Please let me know. You'd need to do this every time you want to add a state. No big deal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dark Arrow Slip-On Exhaust, Spencer's Seat, Alaskan Sheepskin Buttpad, Givi Windshield, Givi E460 Topcase, SW Motech Crashbars, SW Motech Alu-Rack, Cortech Sport Soft Saddlebags/Tailbag, 16T Front Sprocket, Kawasaki Z-1000 Mirrors, Speedy's Handlebar Riser, Speedy's FlatFoot, MFW Highway Pegs, Gerbings Heated Gloves