Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe - Pic

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  fasteddiecopeman 
#1 ·
It followed me home.

>:)>:)>:)

See less See more
#3 ·
You're gonna love that bike- I would for sure, been thinking about a change and the Z-900 would be on the list.

Admittedly, it's a long list but my lottery investments gotta pay off sometime.

Looks like the seat isn't a 'nads slam against the tank when braking' torture device in the usual Kaw fashion.:wink2:

#5 ·
Sweet....

#9 ·
Well it's been cold and raining and we've had one day with HEAVY fog but I've managed 200 miles.

One thing that I have learned is to get gasoline when there is no one around because they will talk you to death.

The seat is actually very comfortable, but I've not been in it for any longer than 45 minutes at a stretch.
I'm in my 60's. Nothing hurts. That's a good sign.

Haven't ridden it enough yet for any type of decent review - but - so far, so good though.

#26 ·
Not sure how I missed this when originally posted. Congrats!

I am wearing my green long sleeve Kawasaki T-shirt at work today!

I think my spree of buying motorcycles is coming to a close. Now that my body dictates that I haul my bikes to the fun places to ride I am thinking about a toy hauler camper. I upgraded my truck this fall and will be saving up for the right trailer.

For now I carry bikes with me to the out of state work locations so I can at least get in some riding with all the work travel I do. I used to ride my bikes to the work locations.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.