Hmmmmm - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Other Motorcycle Make and Model Discussion Discuss other motorcycles by Kawasaki or any other motorcycle / automobile manufacturer here.

6Likes
  • 2 Post By twowheeladdict
  • 1 Post By fasteddiecopeman
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By jaaklucas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hmmmmm

https://www.delamomotorsports-longbe...b114022b1ec50d

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 09:35 PM

Get it!!!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 08:00 AM

Garage
I would be asking what the additional fees are before getting too excited. Also, wonder what full coverage would cost on that bike?

My fast days are behind me. It now takes me 6 hours to cover 150 miles with all the stopping and riding slow enough to actually see more than what is in front of me.
jaaklucas and Buffalo_Bob like this.

My Versys Travels:

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
...My fast days are behind me....
Me TOO!

Got the "fasteddie" nickname in the Airforce, back in about 1971... so it has NOTHING to do w/ 'speed'...!

twowheeladdict likes this.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
I would be asking what the additional fees are before getting too excited. Also, wonder what full coverage would cost on that bike?

My fast days are behind me. It now takes me 6 hours to cover 150 miles with all the stopping and riding slow enough to actually see more than what is in front of me.

I bought my V-1K from them. Back then they tacked on 2800.00 for shipping and dealer fee's. That was the first thing to come off the price when we started talking. I've been in sales way over 30 years so i let them know up front this could go quick and easy or long and brutal...You Choose....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
Get it!!!

Just lusting over it...That seating position would be murder for me...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 12:02 AM

One of those got "sorted" to the max,did 400kmh about 249mph on a bridge in Turkey.

Happy riding!!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Just lusting over it...That seating position would be murder for me...
The arm pulling throwback from the torque would force your back straight!
weljo2001 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode