Sold one, bought one... - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Other Motorcycle Make and Model Discussion Discuss other motorcycles by Kawasaki or any other motorcycle / automobile manufacturer here.

8Likes
  • 4 Post By twowheeladdict
  • 1 Post By kballowe
  • 1 Post By Turk
  • 1 Post By Devilsfan
  • 1 Post By silviefox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Sold one, bought one...

Sold the 1975 KT250 Trials bike. Just can't do the kick start anymore even though it fires on the second kick.

So I had a hole in my stable and bought this little funky toy.

It is a 2017 Suzuki Van Van 200. Air Cooled, Fuel injection, fat tires, and an equally fat seat!

Only had a little over 1000 miles on it.

I will add riser so I can stand and do some slow riding at my friends trials course but will stay on the low technical areas. I think it will be a great bike to take on camping trips for light exploring and such.

Here are a couple pics with it on the lift getting inspected, cleaned and adjusted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sm20190515_165849.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	163737   Click image for larger version

Name:	sm20190515_165917.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	163739  

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Congrats and nice looking bike.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 08:21 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

it's always nice to get another bike.

twowheeladdict likes this.

No matter where you go - there you are.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 08:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Those are cool looking bikes and look like fun to ride. Enjoy the new wheels!

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Those things look like fun! Just don't let your friends see you on it!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:58 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
lot us know how it goes im still rocking a 1972 Suzuki rv-90 vanvan

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
lot us know how it goes im still rocking a 1972 Suzuki rv-90 vanvan

I saw one of those on Craigslist. They guy wanted $1500 and it is just kick start so not good for me. Cool Bike though.

I got a great price on a new Monkey bike but all of my buds said I wouldn't like it on the gravel roads we have here. The larger diameter wheels and fat tires are awesome on the gravel.

My Versys Travels:

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Here it is in its natural habitat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sm20190517_161911.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	163769  

My Versys Travels:

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 10:40 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
I saw one of those on Craigslist. They guy wanted $1500 and it is just kick start so not good for me. Cool Bike though.

I got a great price on a new Monkey bike but all of my buds said I wouldn't like it on the gravel roads we have here. The larger diameter wheels and fat tires are awesome on the gravel.
lol its so easy to kick start you can do it with your hand. or even bump start it at small slow scoot . this one was my husbands when he was a kid. its spent most of its life on gravel road and done fine ( even on its 45 year old tires )

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 06:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
lol its so easy to kick start you can do it with your hand. or even bump start it at small slow scoot . this one was my husbands when he was a kid. its spent most of its life on gravel road and done fine ( even on its 45 year old tires )
Not when you have nerve damage in your leg.

My Versys Travels:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode