Goodbye old friend... - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Other Motorcycle Make and Model Discussion Discuss other motorcycles by Kawasaki or any other motorcycle / automobile manufacturer here.

 14Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 156
Garage
Goodbye old friend...

While I was out of state two weeks ago, my buddy sends me an add from the local Honda/Yamaha dealership in which they are selling a used 2016 Honda Africa Twin. The AT was my first choice when I was in the market for a bike two years ago, but I just couldn't justify the price of admission. Enter the 2015 Versys 650. Great bike, great deal (on a leftover), loved-it for two years...but never stopped dreaming of that darned Africa Twin. So I took this AT for a ride thinking that it would disappoint me/not live up to the hype, and I would finally get this bike out of my system. Nope! Didn't disappoint me at all. While the Versys is a great bike, it just can't compare to the refinement of the Africa Twin. The AT is good for a bit more power, is more comfortable, is much more adjustable in stock trim, and is just smoother in almost every way! I thought for certain it was going to be a hard sell to the wife, but after a short test ride with her on the back, she told me that I should buy it. So some light negotiations and a few days later I have a hard break-up with my green bug-eyed beauty, and the AT follows me home. Sorry Versys, it's not you...it's me.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EHb52ss1sjVh6jkJ7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EG5wNPH7ixqD26PEA
jschmitt0715 and Kyle E like this.
mentolio is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:22 AM
Member
 
twowheeladdict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,204
Garage
If you are planning to ride off road you made a good choice. Why is it that adventure bikes have to be so fugly? It is like they do it on purpose.

Here is one of the best reviews of the AT I have seen.



My Versys Travels:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
twowheeladdict is offline  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 09:15 AM
Member
 
Devilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tampa, Fl
Posts: 745
Congratulations!!! The Africa Twin is an incredible motorcycle!

Is yours the DCT model? I can tell you, ever since I went with Honda motorcycles a few years ago I never thought to go with any other company. Honda makes a rock-solid line and you're going to love that AT for a long time!

Hope you still stay on this forum. I've enjoyed your help and opinions!
Devilsfan is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 01:12 PM
Member
 
tommyvous59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: extreme south texas
Posts: 278
congrats. a lot of it comes down to how you'll use the bike, in your case a "do a little bit of everything" ADV, or a dedicated dual sport. nice looking bike (for a dual sport).
tommyvous59 is offline  
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 02:30 PM
Member
 
jaaklucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 280
I ride with a guy who has a newer AT.After seeing it up close and riding with him Id say its probably the ultimate off road machine for an experienced dirt rider. But riding it like those guys in the ads takes alot of practice and drops.He dropped it on dirt,his repair bill was substantial for sure.Expensive bike that!Scared him a bit for off road now. So Id say apples and oranges comparison with a Versys 650. He cant keep up on paved twisties with me, awkward with a 21 inch front wheel and high centre of gravity I assume.And hes got 50/50 tires,why wouldnt you with that machine?He goes through a lot of rubber. Versy not really a dedicated off road machine but some riders here trick them out proper for that,despite the small alloy wheels.
jaaklucas is offline  
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-26-2018, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 156
Garage
Thanks all! As far as how I'll use it, probably just like the Versys. Short, long, and on road rides-check. Off road? Yeah, I'll do a little of that (dirt/gravel roads, hard pack, but we have a lot of sugar sand here☹️, gotta be careful in that junk!). I just ordered some Shinko 705s to replace the really worn Pirelli 70/30 tires.

I spent a couple hours this morning ripping all the dopey LED strips out from under several of the body panels (who puts purple colored LED strips on an Africa Twin?!?). Also shortened the Denali horn leads by roughly two feet. All the junk in the pictures was stuffed under the front seat. The LED lights were only operable through using a remote, but anytime I messed with the battery negative terminal they would flicker on and off...sheeesh! My initial test ride was delayed due to a dead battery, which I am certain this rats nest of wires were the likely culprit.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1M4GTSDUbgcyBvFa7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fJDhWfgZ2mC2gCW68
mentolio is offline  
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 07:29 AM
Member
 
Lee R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentolio View Post
While I was out of state two weeks ago, my buddy sends me an add from the local Honda/Yamaha dealership in which they are selling a used 2016 Honda Africa Twin. The AT was my first choice when I was in the market for a bike two years ago, but I just couldn't justify the price of admission. Enter the 2015 Versys 650. Great bike, great deal (on a leftover), loved-it for two years...but never stopped dreaming of that darned Africa Twin. So I took this AT for a ride thinking that it would disappoint me/not live up to the hype, and I would finally get this bike out of my system. Nope! Didn't disappoint me at all. While the Versys is a great bike, it just can't compare to the refinement of the Africa Twin. The AT is good for a bit more power, is more comfortable, is much more adjustable in stock trim, and is just smoother in almost every way! I thought for certain it was going to be a hard sell to the wife, but after a short test ride with her on the back, she told me that I should buy it. So some light negotiations and a few days later I have a hard break-up with my green bug-eyed beauty, and the AT follows me home. Sorry Versys, it's not you...it's me.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EHb52ss1sjVh6jkJ7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EG5wNPH7ixqD26PEA

I spent two days with a rental DCT Africa Twin, awesome bike and it completely sold me on DCT. My father went with the NC700x as he didn't want such a tall bike but choose DCT because of that experience.

My ONLY complaint as pointed out in the Fortnine video with the AT was it wasn't the greatest twisty road bike with the big 21" hoop up front and huge amounts of soft suspension travel, but that's the only complaint. For that compromise it's easily the best big ADV aside from much more expensive KTM's if you use it on dirt.

Exhaust sounds great too.
Lee R is offline  
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 07:34 AM
Member
 
Lee R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaklucas View Post
I ride with a guy who has a newer AT.After seeing it up close and riding with him Id say its probably the ultimate off road machine for an experienced dirt rider. But riding it like those guys in the ads takes alot of practice and drops.He dropped it on dirt,his repair bill was substantial for sure.Expensive bike that!Scared him a bit for off road now. So Id say apples and oranges comparison with a Versys 650. He cant keep up on paved twisties with me, awkward with a 21 inch front wheel and high centre of gravity I assume.And hes got 50/50 tires,why wouldnt you with that machine?He goes through a lot of rubber. Versy not really a dedicated off road machine but some riders here trick them out proper for that,despite the small alloy wheels.
Fortnine was one of the few that really pointed that out. Other "reviews" very gentle mention it (as they can't piss off the manufacturers). No chance keeping up with a Versys in technical stuff, flip that to dirt and zero chance a Versys will keep up with a AT. You can still keep a pretty nice pace going and if that's all you do anyway the AT would provide a lot more dirt side capability and it's super comfy on absolute crap roads with that suspension.

Honda really did nail it with the AT for it's intended purpose and I really hope more DCT bikes show up in the future, DCT is really nice. Go rent/ride one for a day if you can.
Lee R is offline  
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 02:23 PM
Member
 
twowheeladdict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,204
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee R View Post
I really hope more DCT bikes show up in the future, DCT is really nice. Go rent/ride one for a day if you can.
No thank you! Motorcycles, Jeeps, and sports cars aren't the same if they aren't manuals. If I could have gotten a manual in my family Buick and my truck I would have. I want to be engaged in the process. Not having some computer decide what gear to be in.
fasteddiecopeman likes this.

My Versys Travels:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
twowheeladdict is offline  
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 04:40 PM
Member
 
Devilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tampa, Fl
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
No thank you! Motorcycles, Jeeps, and sports cars aren't the same if they aren't manuals. If I could have gotten a manual in my family Buick and my truck I would have. I want to be engaged in the process. Not having some computer decide what gear to be in.

Believe it or not, the Motorcycle.com guys did a review and...even surprising to me...they preferred the DCT on the dirt more than on the streets!!! I would have totally thought the opposite!

Although when I had my NC700 with DCT I wasn't comfortable with it (mainly because I'm a stubborn SOB and set in his old-school ways!) but I know from being a CTX700 owner that there were almost zero issues with the transmission, other than one or two owners having gotten stuck in gear. (Because they didn't follow the instructions and turned it off while in gear. A simple restart after rolling the bike a few inches clears this up.)
I can tell you I'd pit that DCT up against almost any other bike of the same size and I'm willing to bet it will beat them off the line! That DCT shifts so freakin' quick if you twist that throttle you're moving fast!
Devilsfan is offline  
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 156
Garage
Forgot to mention: mine is the standard transmission (which is my preference, like twowheeladdict). I am not against the DCT version, and would likely have still bought it if it were so equippped (assuming I didn't scare myself stupid on the test ride!). I have seen many reviews singing the praises of the DCT, especially off road (surprised the hell outta me!).

On road: I agree that the little Versys will likely turn faster "lap times," and be a bit more nimble. That said, I don't find the AT to be a pig in corners. In spite of the 21 inch front rim (yeah, I can feel the difference when turning!), it really handles quite nicely. For the riding I do, this bike is champ!
twowheeladdict and Devilsfan like this.
mentolio is offline  
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 08:38 PM
Member
 
Devilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tampa, Fl
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentolio View Post
Forgot to mention: mine is the standard transmission (which is my preference, like twowheeladdict). I am not against the DCT version, and would likely have still bought it if it were so equippped (assuming I didn't scare myself stupid on the test ride!). I have seen many reviews singing the praises of the DCT, especially off road (surprised the hell outta me!).

On road: I agree that the little Versys will likely turn faster "lap times," and be a bit more nimble. That said, I don't find the AT to be a pig in corners. In spite of the 21 inch front rim (yeah, I can feel the difference when turning!), it really handles quite nicely. For the riding I do, this bike is champ!

I'm happy for ya! (And a little jealous! ) I remember when they first came out and I was in awe. And this was WAYYY before I even thought I'd be on an ADV bike!

If it's something you've been diggin' on and then to finally get what ya wanted...one can't ask for anything more! Would love to hear your reviews after some saddle time.

Enjoy it!
Devilsfan is offline  
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 08:56 PM
Member
 
twowheeladdict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,204
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
Believe it or not, the Motorcycle.com guys did a review and...even surprising to me...they preferred the DCT on the dirt more than on the streets!!! I would have totally thought the opposite!

Although when I had my NC700 with DCT I wasn't comfortable with it (mainly because I'm a stubborn SOB and set in his old-school ways!) but I know from being a CTX700 owner that there were almost zero issues with the transmission, other than one or two owners having gotten stuck in gear. (Because they didn't follow the instructions and turned it off while in gear. A simple restart after rolling the bike a few inches clears this up.)
I can tell you I'd pit that DCT up against almost any other bike of the same size and I'm willing to bet it will beat them off the line! That DCT shifts so freakin' quick if you twist that throttle you're moving fast!

I don't care if it is better, faster, more efficient. Certain vehicles should be manual transmission like I said before. Of course if someone else wants an automatic more power to them.

My Versys Travels:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
twowheeladdict is offline  
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 01:56 PM
Member
 
Lee R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
No thank you! Motorcycles, Jeeps, and sports cars aren't the same if they aren't manuals. If I could have gotten a manual in my family Buick and my truck I would have. I want to be engaged in the process. Not having some computer decide what gear to be in.
It's nothing like an automatic in a car. Shifts lightning fast and has manual shifters so you're not stuck in auto all day if you don't want to be. No slushy or computer telling you wait for the RPM to shift, it just does what it's told and extremely fast.


I'm a manual guy, had manual Jeeps and currently have an MX-5 in manual. The DCT rocks.
Lee R is offline  
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 03:48 PM
Member
 
twowheeladdict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,204
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee R View Post
It's nothing like an automatic in a car. Shifts lightning fast and has manual shifters so you're not stuck in auto all day if you don't want to be. No slushy or computer telling you wait for the RPM to shift, it just does what it's told and extremely fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuMt88e3aTc

I'm a manual guy, had manual Jeeps and currently have an MX-5 in manual. The DCT rocks.
Nice video, but I am not paddle shifting anything. If I can't have a manual in a vehicle I might as well just be in a base Honda Civic going from point A to point B. For me shifting is part of the experience. Part of the skill and part of the immersion of riding.

My Versys Travels:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
twowheeladdict is offline  
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 05:38 PM
Member
 
Devilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tampa, Fl
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
Nice video, but I am not paddle shifting anything. If I can't have a manual in a vehicle I might as well just be in a base Honda Civic going from point A to point B. For me shifting is part of the experience. Part of the skill and part of the immersion of riding.

2WA...I get ya! Which is one of the reasons I traded in my NC700x with DCT for the Versys. The two smaller models that came with DCT at the time was the CTX and the NC700x. I selected the CTX but I went manual, mainly because I wasn't that familiar with the reliability of a DCT. I loved my CTX manual, though!
After a few years of CTX ownership and listening to all the riders on the CTX forum loving on the DCT I told myself that if I ever found an NC700x with DCT for a good price I'd buy it. I found one and bought it!

I rode the NC for about a month. It's a fun bike and great on gas. Really nice to ride on the streets, especially with that DCT. Even got stuck in traffic a few times and let me tell you, when in busy traffic that DCT is a Godsend!!!
What I couldn't get used to is not having a clutch to shift, both with my foot and hand. The NC would shift in corners when I just wasn't ready for it. All the forum members told me to give it some time and I'd get used to it and learn to love it. Well, I just couldn't get used to it or the paddle shifting.
But like Lee said above, the DCT is NOT a normal automatic transmission! It's an amazing piece of technology...but it's just not for some. I will say that there's many owners who have severe carpal tunnel that would have had to give up riding if it wasn't for the DCT. That and a lot of foot/leg issues also.

As for the OP, I'd be interested to know after he's had his Africa Twin for a while what he thinks about having the same bike with a DCT...as in maybe he'll meet up with other AT owners and they'll switch up bikes so he can see if there's any differences that would sway him to go with a future AT with DCT.

Finally, Mentolio...apologies for hijacking your thread!!!
twowheeladdict likes this.
Devilsfan is offline  
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator
 
fasteddiecopeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kelowna, BC - summer; Florence, AZ - winter
Posts: 17,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
Believe it or not, the Motorcycle.com guys did a review and...even surprising to me...they preferred the DCT on the dirt more than on the streets!!! I would have totally thought the opposite!...
Seems I remember them saying that it really SHINES when you're riding up something steep and rocky!

Just PIN it and GO.

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fasteddiecopeman is offline  
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:21 PM
Member
 
Lee R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
Nice video, but I am not paddle shifting anything. If I can't have a manual in a vehicle I might as well just be in a base Honda Civic going from point A to point B. For me shifting is part of the experience. Part of the skill and part of the immersion of riding.

Seriously though, just ride one sometime when you get the chance, it's nothing like a car auto. I don't think anyone can shift as fast as that DCT, it's quick like a formula 1 car.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
2WA...I get ya! Which is one of the reasons I traded in my NC700x with DCT for the Versys. The two smaller models that came with DCT at the time was the CTX and the NC700x. I selected the CTX but I went manual, mainly because I wasn't that familiar with the reliability of a DCT. I loved my CTX manual, though!
After a few years of CTX ownership and listening to all the riders on the CTX forum loving on the DCT I told myself that if I ever found an NC700x with DCT for a good price I'd buy it. I found one and bought it!

I rode the NC for about a month. It's a fun bike and great on gas. Really nice to ride on the streets, especially with that DCT. Even got stuck in traffic a few times and let me tell you, when in busy traffic that DCT is a Godsend!!!
What I couldn't get used to is not having a clutch to shift, both with my foot and hand. The NC would shift in corners when I just wasn't ready for it. All the forum members told me to give it some time and I'd get used to it and learn to love it. Well, I just couldn't get used to it or the paddle shifting.
But like Lee said above, the DCT is NOT a normal automatic transmission! It's an amazing piece of technology...but it's just not for some. I will say that there's many owners who have severe carpal tunnel that would have had to give up riding if it wasn't for the DCT. That and a lot of foot/leg issues also.

As for the OP, I'd be interested to know after he's had his Africa Twin for a while what he thinks about having the same bike with a DCT...as in maybe he'll meet up with other AT owners and they'll switch up bikes so he can see if there's any differences that would sway him to go with a future AT with DCT.

Finally, Mentolio...apologies for hijacking your thread!!!
My dad picked up the DCT due to some paralysis from a back injury in his left foot, specifically picking up his left foot. Works perfect for him. I've ridden the AT and his NC700x with it, honestly I'd take it over the transmission in the Versys. Things amazing in twisty's with manual shifting on. It's like having an F1 car transmission. Then you can flip it back to D or S for regular riding or in city's. Pretty good on dirt too, just use the rear brake to assist the slow stuff since you can't stall it.

Mentolio will have a blast on the AT whichever transmission he picks.
Devilsfan likes this.
Lee R is offline  
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 06:47 PM
Member
 
mrvwbug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Posts: 348
I've tried the Honda DCT on a Gold Wing test ride. Honestly it is really good. If I were to get a Gold Wing I would absolutely get the DCT. On an AT I would have to try both, I know there is some pros/cons to the DCT vs manual when it comes to off road riding (which I would hope you're doing if you are buying an AT, the bike is wasted as a pure street bike).
Devilsfan likes this.
mrvwbug is offline  
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 08:05 PM
Member
 
twowheeladdict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,204
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee R View Post
Seriously though, just ride one sometime when you get the chance, it's nothing like a car auto. I don't think anyone can shift as fast as that DCT, it's quick like a formula 1 car.

I will try one if the opportunity comes about. I really don't care if it is quick, or better. I don't need a DCT so I choose not to have one. I am not trying to be quicker than the other guy. I ride my own ride. Most of my riding is on deserted country roads where I see more animals than I see people. I want to be the one responsible to make sure the bike is in the proper gear for what I am doing. Also, there are cars out there with dual clutch transmissions.
Devilsfan likes this.

My Versys Travels:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
twowheeladdict is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome