Kawasaki Z 900 RS - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Other Motorcycle Make and Model Discussion Discuss other motorcycles by Kawasaki or any other motorcycle / automobile manufacturer here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Kawasaki Z 900 RS

Love this bike. Kind of a retro style with a modern interpretation.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 11:22 AM

Garage
My buddy in Texas sat on one at a dealership...He really liked it. I didn't ask him which color because he's color blind and would just tell me what shade of grey he saw.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 01:47 PM

Garage
I find this bike very appealing among the sea of retro styled bikes out there.

Not a huge fan of I-4 bikes though, but this one is large enough where displacement compensates for lack of low RPM grunt usually found in I-4 engines.

If I were looking for a modern retro bike today I would consider these in order of least likely to buy.

Honda CB1100
Yamaha XSR 900
Yamaha XSR 700
Kawasaki Z900RS
BMW R-nine-T lineup
Ducati Scrambler lineup
Moto Guzzi V7 lineup
Triumph Bonneville/Scrambler/Thruxton

The European bikes were out of my league when I first started riding which is probably why they are more likely purchases. It is hard for me to have a bike without bags to carry my essentials. I already have the Moto Guzzi Cafe Classic that barely gets ridden so that would be the same if I owned any in the list.

My Versys Travels:

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 07:40 PM

Saw one last weekend at a local bike show. It’s good looking bike bare bike. They had it by a restored 1973 Z1. I would buy it if I could👍
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 10:23 AM

The bikes a beauty. If I had the space and money I would surely buy it.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-03-2018, 10:44 PM

I got to test ride one today from my local dealer. Very smooth with lots of power and torque it is a beast. Very nice bike and was fun to ride but I will keep my versys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode