My old DR 500 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Other Motorcycle Make and Model Discussion Discuss other motorcycles by Kawasaki or any other motorcycle / automobile manufacturer here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
My old DR 500

Going through old photos and found this.

Then after a long ride decided to marry my lovely wife.

Honeymoon in Queenstown

Please forgive me as i just going through old photo albums, 22 year married in a couple of weeks.

my first bike

My 2nd bike a Suzuki TS 185, i seized it a few years later

My first car, a Austin A 40, I think it was 1951, it used to jump out of 3rd gear and at one stage the fuel lines was broken so had a 2 gallon tin in the cab to be able to get to town.

Last edited by kiwi 41; 06-29-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 09:22 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Congrats on 22 years together.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
just starting to get her trained now, its been a lot of ups and downs but life is pretty good so we just enjoying it, Joseph will be looking to catch up with you next year so will be in touch as we get closer to a north america trip.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 09:44 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
just starting to get her trained now, its been a lot of ups and downs but life is pretty good so we just enjoying it, Joseph will be looking to catch up with you next year so will be in touch as we get closer to a north america trip.

Sounds good. If your gonna be out in my neck of the woods we'll have to get together for sure. We just got a house thats a short walk to the ocean in long beach. It's split into a upstairs and downstairs apartment. If we don't rent out the top apartment we'll just keep it open for friends and family to stay when they visit or if we just want to hang out there. It's probably about a 8 minute walk to Veterans Pier.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 06-29-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode