2009 Suzuki TU250X - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Other Motorcycle Make and Model Discussion Discuss other motorcycles by Kawasaki or any other motorcycle / automobile manufacturer here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2011, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
2009 Suzuki TU250X

I've read all the reviews and the other thread here. I've been looking for a modern retro styled bike to replace my 73 CB350F that will be going to a new home on Saturday. I've put 25 miles on it today and I like it a lot. It's not quick off the line, but it gets up to speed quickly and is very maneuverable. It will be a nice addition to my V and the KLR.

My only complaint is that if I want to put bags on it, I will have to relocate the turn signals.

Here's a couple with the rear seat off. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I do like the solo seat though. I'll probably ride it like that for awhile and see what I think.

Nothing's too cruel if it's funny enough.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-14-2011, 07:07 AM

Garage
That's a very cool bike. I like the look of the solo seat best. Never noticed the inward position of the turn signals till you mentioned it, kind of odd. There was a great test on the TU250X against 4 other 250 sized bikes, and it came out on top. It even beat out the new Ninja 250r and I think that says a lot. Looks great, enjoy!

Always trust your cape.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-14-2011, 08:38 AM

Love those bikes! Congrats and good luck.

There is a multi, multi page thread at Adventure Riders (thumpers) that has more information than you can digest about your new bike, including moving the turn signals so you can use bags.

John in AZ
'08 Versys
'11 Victory Cross Roads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-14-2011, 01:34 PM

Awesome, glad another veteran rider has seen the appeal of this little 250. I have a blast every time i got out on my tu, so fun through the twisties and the gas mileage is just ridiculous.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode