Photos Of Todays Ride - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Other Motorcycle Make and Model Discussion Discuss other motorcycles by Kawasaki or any other motorcycle / automobile manufacturer here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Photos Of Todays Ride

Meet up with a group at Santa Monica. Then headed to The Rock Store only celebrity there was Matt LeBlanc "Joey" from Friends. Then up to PCH to Neptunes Net for lunch.. The Michelin PR-3 saved my ass a couple of times today up in the canyons if i still had the stock tires on i know for sure i would have tested out the H/B's . The first photo the owner is right out of high school and to top it off he has the Schuberth C3 helmet i've been drooling over. Real nice kid but i had to let him know how much i was hating him at the moment

Added a video of the ride.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 10-06-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 08:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Man, I was being hammered by rain all day, and you post pics of the Rock Store on a beautiful California day. Life just ain't fair sometimes.
Thanks for sharing Weljo. Wish I was there.

"The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends"
IBA #23562

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 08:48 PM

Wow! Quite the mix of machines.

Montani Semper Liberi

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spklbuk View Post

You should have seen the cars. a group of 10 Ferrari's was passing the rock store as we were leaving. saw Lambos, Masseratis, Rolls Royces and Bentleys all along the PCH.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spklbuk View Post

All those bikes and only 1 V-Strom and 1 Versys and that was mine

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 PM

Very cool. I would have loved to have been there. I love seeing all sorts of different machines.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 10:51 PM

And no invite to the so-Cal crew.

Chris Brown
In SoCal
2009 V - custom black-on-black - SOLD
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 11:02 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBROWN View Post
And no invite to the so-Cal crew.

It was a last minute decision i made about 10:30 last night. I met a guy when i was having my tires put on and he told me about a group that he's a member. I'm not much into group rides but i checked out thier web-site and these guys are always putting rides and meet-ups together and thier very organized. Rider safety is thier main priority and just a bunch of good guys and gals. Today was my first ride with them and i'll for sure be going on some more. Don't let the name fool you everyone is welcomed.
http://www.socalasianriders.com/

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 11:24 PM

I'll take any one of the Triumphs!!! And that MG TC is beautiful.......I have a TD in the garage that is a long way from there, but maybe someday.

Hhhhhmmmmm, sounds like I'm a Brit almost.

**Sold**2008 Red Versys, Algard, LSL Frame Sliders, EvoTech Radiator guard, Givi screen, Givi V35 panniers, Moto Werks handlebar riser and footpeg lowering blocks, Aprilia Tuono mirrors, Carbon Fiber FendaExtenda, Spools/Sliders front & rear
2000 DRZ440E
2003 KLX440R
2003 TTR125LE
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfiredude View Post
I'll take any one of the Triumphs!!! And that MG TC is beautiful.......I have a TD in the garage that is a long way from there, but maybe someday.

Hhhhhmmmmm, sounds like I'm a Brit almost.

I saw the guy with the red bull triumph getting ready outside his house in santa monica. nice older gentleman with lots of good stories about the bike.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Super Moderator

Nice group and you should join them to post more picture of their ride and yours.

RIDE FOR GLOBAL FRIENDSHIP.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Added a video to go with the photos

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-12-2011, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Here's the photo of Matt LeBlanc with the leader of the group i was in.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 10-06-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode