Delete Function Broken - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By onewizard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Delete Function Broken

As the title, I have a work order in, any posts within a existing thread you were able to delete, say you double posted, click Edit then delete. The Delete box was to the right of Go Advanced, as a mod it is there, as Testacc and regular members it is hidden. I posted in all forums to the point that once I got to the V1000 and X300 it was obvious it was the same across all forums.
I have a work order pulled hopefully it gets corrected before the weekend. Anyone with a post they want deleted , post it in this thread with a link and the post #.
52Degrees likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Delet Function Restored

Posted in several sub forums as there have been cases just one forum has been affected, like V1000 general discussion not working but V1000 technical and others do work. Generally it has been across the whole Forum. That is not just V1000 general but all V1000 forums. I try and get all the facts correct just so when tech support logs in, they don't need to be contacted a second time because I missed something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode