Front Brake Rotors, Fender Extender and Front & Rear Brake Pad Install Day - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 6Likes
  • 2 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By StormRider
  • 3 Post By weljo2001

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-28-2018, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Front Brake Rotors, Fender Extender and Front & Rear Brake Pad Install Day

Girlfriends oldest boy is coming by at noon today so we can install the goodies i bought earlier in the month.

P1020387 by weljo2001, on Flickr
turn8a and StormRider like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-28-2018, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Will have to wait for another day. The boy called in sick.........

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-28-2018, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Will have to wait for another day. The boy called in sick.........
Is he a millennial?

Looks like fun. With my bike winterized I'm dying do to anything to it this winter.
weljo2001 likes this.

2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 - Barkbuster hand guards, Hepko & Becker crash bars, Oxford Heated sports grips, Motowerk lowering Kit with Kickstand insert, Shad SH45 Top Case and Brake Light, Shad Versys Top Mount Kit, Superlite 43T Rear Sprocket, National Cycle VStream Sport Touring Windscreen.

Roaming the country around Columbus in ever wider circles.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-28-2018, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
Is he a millennial?

Looks like fun. With my bike winterized I'm dying do to anything to it this winter.

Nah.....He's a good guy. He was here working on a friends car yesterday. Its gets dark about 5pm and as soon as it gets dark it gets cold and he wasn't dressed properly and woke up with a cold this morning. He was still going to come over just a little late and I told him that i don't want him pushing it just to keep his word to me. So we will re-schedule when he's better. I'm in no hurry my knees don't like this colder weather anyways..
onewizard, Fastoman and StormRider like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Which fender extender did you go with? It looks like there are several options out there. Thanks.

stand up tall, pretend you’re strong, in the hope that you can be
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 04:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_man View Post
Which fender extender did you go with? It looks like there are several options out there. Thanks.

I went with the Puig from Revzilla.....https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...ersys-650-1000 It doesn't show it in the ad but it comes with 3 strips of the double sided tape. I took it off mine and will use Gorilla Glue Epoxy.. Ebay has some that are less expensive but i was already ordering something from Revzilla so i just got the Extender from them...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode