Green V1k - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 2 Post By webmost

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2018, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

Green V1k

Saw a 2015, Green V1k riding 2up in Santiago Canyon in SoCal about 230pm today. Anybody, Bueller, Bueller!

60% of the time, it works every time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2018, 07:20 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch71 View Post
Saw a 2015, Green V1k riding 2up in Santiago Canyon in SoCal about 230pm today. Anybody, Bueller, Bueller!

Been thinking about riding in that area one day during the week. The green ones are a 2016. I test rode one of the ugly booger green ones and bought the beautiful Titanium one
unstable_rider likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2018, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Been thinking about riding in that area one day during the week. The green ones are a 2016. I test rode one of the ugly booger green ones and bought the beautiful Titanium one
Good ride would be head through the canyon to live oak to Antonio Pkwy to the Ortega Hwy to 15 and go out to Floís airport diner. I just picked up a 2018 Indian Springfield Dark Horse with stage one exhaust upgrade. Dude, what a machine, itís like a road sofa.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2018, 09:46 PM

Garage
Quote:
Good ride would be head through the canyon to live oak to Antonio Pkwy to the Ortega Hwy to 15 and go out to Floís airport diner. I just picked up a 2018 Indian Springfield Dark Horse with stage one exhaust upgrade. Dude, what a machine, itís like a road sofa.

Thats the way we use to go out to Ortega. Never heard of Flo's Diner will have to check that out... Damn another bike. My girl doesn't understand the concept of having more than 1 bike.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I test drove the Indian Vintage, and was impressed with everything except the price.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypilot 69 View Post
I test drove the Indian Vintage, and was impressed with everything except the price.
Yeah, I hear you. Being as tall as I am this bike is super comfortable and I can anticipate some long, multi day trips.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
My girl doesn't understand the concept of having more than 1 bike.

Splain it like this: one pan don't make a kitchen.

Naw, don't say that. Might give her the prickly heat these days.

Bout this: Bikes are like horses. You got your plow horse, your race horse, your saddle horse, your pack horse, your quarter horse, all the way to the pet pony draws the little girl's toy cart. You sure don't try and race your plow horse. That makes no sense at all.

Me, I want to go camping, I fire up the KLR. I want to take my sweetheart to a romantic B&B, I don't want her on back of that muddy wreck ... I gotta fire up the big beemer luxo barge so she can bring all her half ton of necessaries. Commuted to work this morning on my Guzzi Jackal. If I want to go speed styling, I'll wax up the Indian Scout. None of these are interchangeable. Different bikes for different purposes.

Add them all up, they still don't cost what I have in her car.
weljo2001 and Lurch71 like this.

Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-26-2018, 05:37 PM

Garage
Ask her about how many pair of shoes. "You can only where one pair at a time" "Each pair is for a different purpose" "Each Bike has different purpose." and then the fight starts and you sleep on the couch for a week or so.

Chuck Henderson (US Army Active Duty RET) (Colorado) STOC# 086,
RIDE a little FASTER, RIDE a little FURTHER
14 FJR1300A (Ruby FeeJeR)
17 VX300 (Little Gray Bike)
19 V1000LTSE (Flying Nun)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode