Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

New member from Sweden

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  JBG579 
#1 ·
Hi, everybody from Stockholm the capital of Sweden.
I bought my all new versys last spring and found this forum very interesting so I
dicided to sign up.
So far 1250km on the meter.
I have put a few pictures in my photoalbum.
Hope you all had a Happy new year!
Wish you all the best

#9 ·
JBG579 , I'm from Slovenia .. in summer i plan to do eurotrip :) ..from slovenia , to germany , danmark , sweden , finland ..and then back .. in 16days :)
i already were few times in finland and estonia ..
so i know the prices in that part of europe :D
but would be nice to meet some versys people :D :) hehe =)

#10 ·
Wow sounds like a fast tripp with long legs but you will be more experienced than me since you already been to Finland and Estonia.
Good luck to you :goodluck:and don't forget to post pictures on the forum.
I understand why you have that bike of yours full of hard boxes from Givi.
I have the same topbox as you.
Maybe I will see you driving by in 160km/h when you drive trough Sweden:clap::huh::)

#14 ·
Hi think you can find tire treads on the forum.
Im to unexperienced to give you any adwise.
Dunlop Roadsmart got good rating by motorcykelmags and also Michelin and Bridgestone have nice ones depending on conditions (rain, dry, high speed, gravel, etc.)
Hope you are fit and young at least in spirit, to make a long travel like that.:thumb:

#16 ·
Well compaired to me, that's young I'm 50+2 and before this summer comes I will be 50+3
But it's just a number it depends on how you feel.:D
Thank you to all nice greatings from everbody
I think I forgot to intruduce me, my name is Jan or Janne(for short):)
I will try do show a few landscape picture from here when the spring and summer comes this way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.