Versys In Garage In Texas. Me In Puerto Rico - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Garage
Versys In Garage In Texas. Me In Puerto Rico

Well its a done deal. Booked tickets to los angeles for a week on 6/5/2010. Then to Ponce Puerto Rico till October. It's going to suck without the V for 4 months or so. My brother has offered to keep the battery up on my bike by taking it out once a week or so. Doesn't want me to waste money on a battery tender isn't he thoughtful. he likes the v more than his cruiser. I'll be checking out the board here and i'll post some photos from the island when i get a chance. Thanks to everyone here for all the helpful information that you folks have put on the forum.

Take Care, Joseph

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Looking forward to pics, Joseph!! Of the bike & of Puerto Rico!!

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
heres a few of the bike.theres some albums on my profile. Also so photos from puerto rico last years trip

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein

Last edited by weljo2001; 07-30-2010 at 06:23 AM.
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
presume you will look for a cheap bike to use over in Puerto Rico, so will you take some of your riding gear wih you?
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 02:06 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Already have an extra helmet and jacket will just need to pick up some pants before i go. I keep clothes and all i need at each house in California,Texas and Puerto Rico. I hate taking bags on flights.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 06:59 AM

I did that when my wife was living in LA...it sure is nice to be able to travel without lugging bags everywhere and oh so easy when you arrive and walk straight through baggage claim!!!

Steve

I bought a motorcycle because my wife said that I couldn't! Now I have two and she still says I can't have another one!
Sounds like a challenge to me!

Now I have four!

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
The worst part of flying these days is having to wait for people trying to cram all the carry-on luggage they can carry and when landing waiting for them to try and find where they put it.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 08:02 AM

I can rent u my V for the right price, but you must take care of it like it was a baby.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM

You could have stored it at my place in Carrollton Nice garage, battery tender...
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallkrish View Post
I can rent u my V for the right price, but you must take care of it like it was a baby.
appreciate the offer but i never feel comfortable riding someone elses bike.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseman View Post
You could have stored it at my place in Carrollton Nice garage, battery tender...
Yea I've been getting alot of offers offers like that lately.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
appreciate the offer but i never feel comfortable riding someone elses bike.
I agree, I have never ridden someone else's bike. No need to temp Murphy.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Yea I've been getting alot of offers offers like that lately.
you can store it my place if you want Joseph, plenty of room and well secured
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
you can store it my place if you want Joseph, plenty of room and well secured

If you can get that blonde from Green Peace to baby sit the v I'll take you up on it.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

a good freind of mine arrested her that night so he will have her details, see what we can do but she is going to want you to give up the V and get a bicycle.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
a good freind of mine arrested her that night so he will have her details, see what we can do but she is going to want you to give up the V and get a bicycle.
Hell i'm in texas i can get a horse. But she might not like that because the gas that horses and cows emit are bad for the enviroment toooo. when i eat mexican food i not exactly enviromentially friendly

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

mexican food is okay because we can utilise the gas, she will be okay with that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode