1000? - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-17-2015, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
1000?

yup this is my 1000th post.........damn i have no life lol . or is it i just love my bikes and my community that has the same thing?

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2015, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
yup this is my 1000th post.........damn i have no life lol
Congrats & dunno about that.

Works out to roughly 3 posts/day which IMO isn't all that excessive.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2015, 09:21 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Good for you, it just shows your involved, and you know a lot about these bikes. That's what it takes to "drive" a forum or keep/attract other riders me thinks. That being said, I confess I was absent all winter.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2015, 09:27 AM

It's all about being helpful, if we can...
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2015, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Well, that piqued my curiosity so I checked and discovered this will make something like 1885 posts. I guess that means I have even less of a life.

Oh wait. Maybe I've been on the forum longer. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Arion

"Plan? Plan! There ain't no plan."
Pig Killer, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2015, 07:15 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arion View Post
Well, that piqued my curiosity so I checked and discovered this will make something like 1885 posts. I guess that means I have even less of a life.

Oh wait. Maybe I've been on the forum longer. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.
This seems to be a big deal to some people. Not something I look at or think about. If there's a conversation I find interesting I post. Never really considered that there was a good or bad number to achieve.

On another forum, I recently read some guy dressing down another guy for being a "narcissist" for averaging 4 posts a day over 5 years. I find it weird that people would go to a forum where people didn't post for fear of appearing self centered. To my way of thinking, it's just the opposite. It's all about shooting the bull with fellow enthusiasts.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Garage
1000 thats a good start...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-19-2015, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
yup this is my 1000th post.........damn i have no life lol . or is it i just love my bikes and my community that has the same thing?
Vulpine,

It just shows you are interested in something that could save your life; and you like to share your information with others. Don't freak out!

There is a lifetime of information on this site, but you advance quicker talking with others that are learning too, also while the information is changing with new products.

So caring about yourself and others is nothing to be ashamed about: keep posting.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawdog View Post
Vulpine,

It just shows you are interested in something that could save your life; and you like to share your information with others. Don't freak out!

There is a lifetime of information on this site, but you advance quicker talking with others that are learning too, also while the information is changing with new products.

So caring about yourself and others is nothing to be ashamed about: keep posting.
thanks and by no means am i ashamed about the amount i post i love it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
1000 thats a good start...
hahaha ya i dont know if ill ever be able to flap my jaw (well fingers) as much as you

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
This seems to be a big deal to some people. Not something I look at or think about. If there's a conversation I find interesting I post. Never really considered that there was a good or bad number to achieve.

On another forum, I recently read some guy dressing down another guy for being a "narcissist" for averaging 4 posts a day over 5 years. I find it weird that people would go to a forum where people didn't post for fear of appearing self centered. To my way of thinking, it's just the opposite. It's all about shooting the bull with fellow enthusiasts.
lol ya im THAT GUY on the PNWriders forum...they will also bash on people for not being on there as long as them.. if there join date is older then yours there better then you.... i think thats just childish....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arion View Post

hahaha ya you have been here longer but i just say we both like to shoot the bull

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode