RWGW's try and fail! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
MTS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RWGW's try and fail!

Right wing global warmer's try to restict the use of Global Warmin and Climate change from gov reports and fail!

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-bans-c...163805011.html

Florida will be gone in 20 years!

Good Lord! I'm not D or R! Live and Let Live!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MTS; 03-10-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 03:33 PM

No it won't.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 04:15 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermitty View Post
No it won't.
I lived in that roach infested rat trap called Florida for year and a half...it's gonna sink alrighty..and good riddance...the only trouble with that is all of those rats won't drown..they'll spread out...
Walter my man..when it does..what new shiny piece of crap will get your attention over at Faux News? whatcha gonna say then...quick question..do you smoke cigarettes? do you believe the scientist and doctors about them? and why would you believe them?? tobacco companies had paid for scientist saying smoking was cool...JUST LIKE the oils companies..The highest point in Pampano Beach (where I lived) is 10 feet above sea level.and that was a built up part of a railroad track...when you drove by the rail road track..you looked up at it..it wasn't on level ground...
Anyone ever hear about "death panels" "Obama coming for your guns" practically EVERY headline on Faux News has been proven over time to be completely fallacious..lap it up it's delicious slime...

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 09:41 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
am i the only one that is HOPING for global warming? keep the winny bitches in side hiding behind there AC and give me MORE happy riding days (i ride year round)

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 11:42 AM

(I lived in that roach infested rat trap called Florida for year and a half...it's gonna sink alrighty..and good riddance...the only trouble with that is all of those rats won't drown..they'll spread out...
(Walter my man..when it does..what new shiny piece of crap will get your attention over at Faux News? whatcha gonna say then...quick question..do you smoke cigarettes? do you believe the scientist and doctors about them? and why would you believe them?? tobacco companies had paid for scientist saying smoking was cool...JUST LIKE the oils companies..The highest point in Pampano Beach (where I lived) is 10 feet above sea level.and that was a built up part of a railroad track...when you drove by the rail road track..you looked up at it..it wasn't on level ground...
Anyone ever hear about "death panels" "Obama coming for your guns" practically EVERY headline on Faux News has been proven over time to be completely fallacious..lap it up it's delicious slime..)

Please be advised that "Faux" is pronounced "fō" not "fɒks". Also Fox news is consistently ranked the most trusted news network in the USA unlike your CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and probably your favorite MSNBC.

This guy must have inhaled too much or just like their "Dear Leader" spent a lot of time with his choom gang.

Last edited by jrider; 03-11-2015 at 12:26 PM.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 01:14 PM

Disney World is more than 80 feet above sea level. No predictions have sea level rising this much. The rest I don't worry about . . . except maybe the poor homosexuals who will drown in Key West.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
MTS

As stated not D or R!

World Leader mystifies court. "That depends on what the definition of is is!"

As all fall be true upon yourself! Try for the best, but you shall fail also!

Have a great day!

Cann't remember who said that!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider View Post
(I lived in that roach infested rat trap called Florida for year and a half...it's gonna sink alrighty..and good riddance...the only trouble with that is all of those rats won't drown..they'll spread out...
(Walter my man..when it does..what new shiny piece of crap will get your attention over at Faux News? whatcha gonna say then...quick question..do you smoke cigarettes? do you believe the scientist and doctors about them? and why would you believe them?? tobacco companies had paid for scientist saying smoking was cool...JUST LIKE the oils companies..The highest point in Pampano Beach (where I lived) is 10 feet above sea level.and that was a built up part of a railroad track...when you drove by the rail road track..you looked up at it..it wasn't on level ground...
Anyone ever hear about "death panels" "Obama coming for your guns" practically EVERY headline on Faux News has been proven over time to be completely fallacious..lap it up it's delicious slime..)

Please be advised that "Faux" is pronounced "fō" not "fɒks". Also Fox news is consistently ranked the most trusted news network in the USA unlike your CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and probably your favorite MSNBC.

This guy must have inhaled too much or just like their "Dear Leader" spent a lot of time with his choom gang.
you got that right..fo as in phoney...faux: made in imitation, artificial; not genuine,fake or false...thought you had something there didn't you?? you missed the real fuuny...looks like FOX..and describes the channel to a "T"...D'oh...I guess that was all too complicated for you to figure out on your own...so now you know...pass it along...

Bush too admitted to smoking pot..D'oh..Jeb Bushie admitted smoking and selling pot..so DUDE what's your point?
A fellow in here once mentioned that Hillary came from the same political machine that produced Obama..as typical of a rightie..he knew nothing..Hillary's first foray into politics was working on the...wait for it...GOLDWATER campaign...have a nice day....

can you name a prediction that came true?? Rush Limbaugh (you may have heard of him..big liar) said that if Obama care passed he would moved to Costa Rica after 5 years...well it's been 5 years...he was also droning on about the DEATH PANELS in the same breathe..job killing (highest job creation since Clinton just reported)..freedom destroying...NONE of which were true or came about...I wish the man was "a man of his word"..you know honorable..and get out go away just like he said...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-11-2015 at 03:57 PM.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
am i the only one that is HOPING for global warming? keep the winny bitches in side hiding behind there AC and give me MORE happy riding days (i ride year round)
Nope you ain't alone. I'm sick of shoveling snow and my wife won't move to warmer climates. So, I'm ok with the warmer climates coming to me..
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 04:05 PM

Take it easy on Rush. What is not to like about a guy who is a hawk but avoided military service because he had a boil on his ass. Is for family values but has been married (I've lost count) three? times and is against drugs but was addicted to oxycodone. He is against higher education because he flunked out of college after one semester and bad mouths public education even though public school is the only formal education he has. Next week we look at Glenn Beck.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermitty View Post
Take it easy on Rush. What is not to like about a guy who is a hawk but avoided military service because he had a boil on his ass. Is for family values but has been married (I've lost count) three? times and is against drugs but was addicted to oxycodone. He is against higher education because he flunked out of college after one semester and bad mouths public education even though public school is the only formal education he has. Next week we look at Glenn Beck.
plantar wart on his foot is what I heard..he could've also been too fat..that used to work...I think the term "P U S S Y"..fits to a "T"...

man I wish I got my thoughts from him..I would be a better person...

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
MTS

Oh no not again!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/sci.../11/id/629605/

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-12-2015, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS View Post
Ok, so if we all run to the right side of the planet at the same time, maybe we can straighten out our orbit....
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-12-2015, 02:29 PM

A newsmax article?? nothing but the truth there..ALWAYS!!
A study done by who? Chinese National Petroleum Company and their paid scientist...I can not find fault there...Must be true...
The comments proved it was right too...one guy had to shovel 10" of Global Warming off of his driveway...It doesn't get any more scientific than that...Case Closed...

Global warming isn't in the bible..so it can't be true...Case Closed...
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 08:03 AM

The Washington Post

The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway. Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared. Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic , while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable

Must be true. It is from the Washington Post. The scary part is, that most coastal cities would be uninhabitable in a few years, as what most Global Warming "Scientist/Experts" will say today.

Last edited by jrider; 03-13-2015 at 08:13 AM.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 10:05 AM

According to Al Gore in 2003 we should already be under water.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 01:22 PM

Yeah, that article was from 1922 and you can already see the alarmist tone of it.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
I'm GLAD I already had a snorkel and fins....

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
lies....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode