LWGW's freak out beyond rants! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
MTS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
LWGW's freak out beyond rants!

LWGW's

Left wing global warmer's the left winger's that use more energy than the average US person. Rant and freak out as starting in florida no more false terms can be used such as Global Warming Climate Change in gov reports.

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-bans-c...163805011.html

I hope they let them say "things seem to be warming up"!

Good Lord!! I am not D nor R! "Live and let Live!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
free speech means NOTHING to the righties...They will try suppress everything and anything..your rights..your vote...If you can't win the facts..suppress it...if you can't win at the ballot box..suppress it to improve your chances...

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...-obama-voters/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1625646.html

the second thread being the now infamous one were the head of the Pennsylvania house GOP ADMITS that they are suppressing the vote..and why they're doing it...The guy snitched off the GOP...Gotta think that guy's ass is grass in those circles NOW...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Think that makes any difference over at the Faux cult News??

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
free speech means NOTHING to the righties...They will try suppress everything and anything..your rights..your vote...If you can't win the facts..suppress it...if you can't win at the ballot box..suppress it to improve your chances...

the second thread being the now infamous one were the head of the Pennsylvania house GOP ADMITS that they are suppressing the vote..and why they're doing it...The guy snitched off the GOP...Gotta think that guy's ass is grass in those circles NOW...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Think that makes any difference over at the Faux cult News??

But we got no problem coming up with a few million ID's for illegals. A voter ID card is not a bad idea. If you have the drive to actually cast a vote then you should have no problem getting an ID so you can. If it's a money thing than just take it from the illegal alien ID fund.
Interesting state Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia DA just indicted (3) Democrat state representatives for taking bribes. (2) have confessed so far. It doesn't much matter what party you are in PA. It seems there is plenty of mischief to go around over there.

Says the guy from NJ....
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
MTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
But we got no problem coming up with a few million ID's for illegals. A voter ID card is not a bad idea. If you have the drive to actually cast a vote then you should have no problem getting an ID so you can. If it's a money thing than just take it from the illegal alien ID fund.
Interesting state Pennsylvania, the Philadelphia DA just indicted (3) Democrat state representatives for taking bribes. (2) have confessed so far. It doesn't much matter what party you are in PA. It seems there is plenty of mischief to go around over there.

Says the guy from NJ....

As stated not D or R!

The truth can and will set you free if you let it!

In prison two different kind of inmates. The ones that admit they did it and the ones that say they did not!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS View Post
As stated not D or R!

The truth can and will set you free if you let it!

In prison two different kind of inmates. The ones that admit they did it and the ones that say they did not!

having been in prison..two years worth..I can't remember one person claiming to be innocent (there's something called "being bum beefed"..but that's not innocent)..NOT ONE...what they do claim..every last one.."I know where I made my mistake..and I won't do that again"...they didn't mean not doing the crime...the other big statement is..no fall partners (because if the fall partner gets caught first..they get off by snitching you off)...BIGGEST thing I learned in jail..CRIMINALS are CRIMINALS..rehabilitation is phoney...not very "liberal" of me I know..but it comes from experience...
you can guess what it's like..you can watch all of the TV shows in the world about it..but until you've been there..lived there..you know nothing...until you've sat down across the table from these guys..played cards..eaten meals..slept in the same room..you know nothing...
Finally..how many democrats do you think I met in that population??? take a wild guess...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-11-2015 at 04:10 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
MTS

What? Oh no! I was wrong!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/sci.../11/id/629605/

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode