meanwhile..deep in the heart of texas - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2015, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
meanwhile..deep in the heart of texas

I truly wish these folks could get their way and succeed from the United States of America...they don't like the USA..and that's so..what's the word..patriotic...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sec...-us/ar-AA9yzL9

chadams66 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,606
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, there ain't no screwballs in Oregon.
waltermitty is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Member
 
Kidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
I truly wish these folks could get their way and succeed from the United States of America...they don't like the USA..and that's so..what's the word..patriotic...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sec...-us/ar-AA9yzL9

Um, I know you're very well educated but I'm sure you meant "secede" instead of "succeed".

2015 Versys 1000 LT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kidder is offline  
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2015, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidder View Post
Um, I know you're very well educated but I'm sure you meant "secede" instead of "succeed".
did spell check break down?? did I get too high?? yes you are right..I finally misspelled a word and didn't see any red underlining...I generally proof read my "sheeet"..but I guess I missed that one...good catch..will my grade be down graded? out of the honor roll?
my life has now been thrown down the dumpster...how will I ever get laid again...wait there's no connection there...whew...
Texas a state that takes in more GUBBERMENT money than it lays out...one of the biggest welfare queens in the country...they want to go..err seced..let 'em..they'll be broke fast fast fast and beggin' to get back in...



whatcha talkin' about mitty?? I live in Oregon and I'm a total screwball...seriously folks...we have this anti-climate change nut..who runs for senator all the time...thinks sprinkling the oceans with nuclear waste is how you get rid out it..and wants you to send him you URINE once a month for years for some experiment...oh yeah..he was head of the republican party in this state...holy batman!!! we got the wing nuts in spades...posse comitatus was big big big here for years...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-09-2015 at 10:30 PM.
chadams66 is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Member
 
Kidder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I'm proud to live in Texas.

2015 Versys 1000 LT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kidder is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 07:16 AM
Member
 
twowheeladdict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,246
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
The interesting thing I have noticed about liberals is that they want everyone else to live a certain way, even when they don't themselves. My sister tried to talk my parents into getting a hybrid car because it is better for the environment, but she drives a 4x4 Subaru.

My Versys Travels:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
twowheeladdict is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Member
 
BaileyMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
The interesting thing I have noticed about liberals is that they want everyone else to live a certain way, even when they don't themselves. My sister tried to talk my parents into getting a hybrid car because it is better for the environment, but she drives a 4x4 Subaru.
...and conservatives don't???

Not sure what your sister's choice of car has to do with her political beliefs...

2011 Imperial Red
Givi V46 / V35's SW Motech mounts
Skidmarx hugger Moto Werks bar riser
Mondo Motors LED Driving Lights
A little bit of road rash
BaileyMan is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Member
 
Stud Muffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mantua, New Jersey
Posts: 873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyMan View Post
...and conservatives don't???

Not sure what your sister's choice of car has to do with her political beliefs...
Let's see if we can connect the dots for you. Democrats/liberals would like us to believe that man made greenhouse gases are changing the climate. (Maybe so/Maybe not as much as they say either..) Either way, aka liberal sister would be more likely to (ahem, cough, cough) "suggest" others drive a golf cart instead of a sweet V8 Hemi. This in turn makes her feel like a good Democrat that has done her socially conscious duty. Kind of like the Al Gore syndrom, do as I say not as I do in my 15,000 sq/ft home or on my private jets...

And yes Chad I had to spell check it too. Not a word we use often.. I didn't know dope was legal in Oregon. Have you been crossing the northern border again?
Stud Muffin is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Member
 
weljo2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norwalk CA
Posts: 15,516
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Video Channel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Photos...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
weljo2001 is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 01:16 PM
RMS
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 217
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
kind of sounds like it is time to invite some one down for some noodling for 4 legged critter`s in the south part`s of the Trinity river
RMS is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Member
 
weljo2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norwalk CA
Posts: 15,516
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMS View Post
kind of sounds like it is time to invite some one down for some noodling for 4 legged critter`s in the south part`s of the Trinity river

Agreed, P U S S I E S like him couldn't make it in Texas. Put these stickers on the helmet to warn these pansies in California "Don't Mess With Texas"

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Video Channel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Photos...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 03-10-2015 at 01:35 PM.
weljo2001 is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Member
 
goat12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
Let's see if we can connect the dots for you. Democrats/liberals would like us to believe that man made greenhouse gases are changing the climate. (Maybe so/Maybe not as much as they say either..) Either way, aka liberal sister would be more likely to (ahem, cough, cough) "suggest" others drive a golf cart instead of a sweet V8 Hemi. This in turn makes her feel like a good Democrat that has done her socially conscious duty. Kind of like the Al Gore syndrom, do as I say not as I do in my 15,000 sq/ft home or on my private jets...

And yes Chad I had to spell check it too. Not a word we use often.. I didn't know dope was legal in Oregon. Have you been crossing the northern border again?
I try very hard to stay uninvolved in the off-topic posts- But this I can't resist. You point to Liberals and Democrats as those who would "Have you believe that man-made greenhouse gasses are changing the climate." In this you are correct. You fail, however, to mention that 97.2% of scientific papers also come to this same, at this point, obvious, conclusion. Source: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...lobal-warming/

I'm all for personal liberty and ones right to be as purposefully ignorant as he or she would like; but I draw a line in the sand when climate change is framed as a liberal or democrat or republican or secessionist issue.

It is a HUMAN issue.

People who deny climate change and its causes would do well to:

1. Take the scientifically garnered body of evidence on both sides and compare and contrast them.(I recommend Heritage Foundation as a source when you realize that the 2.9% of dissenting scientists produce work which doesn't in any way stand up to peer review. You won't get science- but you'll get some nice talking points for your next dinner party)

2. Take a trip to any low lying part of the world. I recommend Bangladesh since the odds of subtlety being lost on you is rather good. In 10 years time they stand to lose 17% of their inhabitable land. Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/wo...te-change.html

3. Think about your/the children. Is our world really messed up? Undoubtedly. Will you changing your mind/lifestyle have any immediate impact? Undoubtedly not. That said- If we still had people walking around starting fights because they thought someone else's camera might literally be stealing their soul I think they'd be taken aside for an explanation of facts rather quickly. Just because people are rabid in their defense of an idea does not add a single iota of warrant to their claims. It's about...

4. PEER REVIEWED SCIENCE.


-drops mic


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
goat12 is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
Let's see if we can connect the dots for you. Democrats/liberals would like us to believe that man made greenhouse gases are changing the climate. (Maybe so/Maybe not as much as they say either..) Either way, aka liberal sister would be more likely to (ahem, cough, cough) "suggest" others drive a golf cart instead of a sweet V8 Hemi. This in turn makes her feel like a good Democrat that has done her socially conscious duty. Kind of like the Al Gore syndrom, do as I say not as I do in my 15,000 sq/ft home or on my private jets...

And yes Chad I had to spell check it too. Not a word we use often.. I didn't know dope was legal in Oregon. Have you been crossing the northern border again?
surprize surprize...pot was "decriminalized" way back in the 70's..before I moved here...medical marajuana became legal some 10 years ago or so...I got my "card" over 6 years ago and have been growing my own ever since...the medical dispensaries are heaven on earth..IMHO...across the border is where I spent two years in prison for pot (67-69)..so no I don't go there for it (the prices up there are TWICE what it costs down here..go figure)...I ride roads over there and that's about it...my family still lives there..but for the most part they can go jump in a lake of their choosing...
for sure the democrats have there ideas..and make all sorts of suggestions..some good some looney..BUT..they don't design AND pass laws that take away every right that we ever had..ahem PATRIOT ACT..the worst named act in the history of this country..absolutely nothing PATRIOTIC about it..the exact opposite...
AND the last time I looked democratic presidents have NEVER gotten the country into wars of AGGRESSION..wars of CHOICE..not because we were attacked by or were about to be attacked by either Afghanistan or Iraq...9/11 was perpetrated by the Saudis (Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi for christ sakes..the hijackers were Saudis financed by Saudis)...
Seems at a quick glance..democrats want to save the world..republicans want to blow it up...democrats want to save lives..republicans want to take them (that sounds harsh I know..but it's your side that turns it's blind eyes from the all of the deaths of the INNOCENTS that I drone on and on about..AND FOR WHICH I TAKE ONE HELL OF A LOT OF CRAP ABOUT...I don't know where your head is personally..but death of innocents..well I find that VERY unchristian and have said so and WILL say so every chance I get...Add those deaths upon the fact that the wars in which they happened were totally UNCALLED FOR..just plain aggression..well that's NOT a pretty picture your side has been painting)...
Democrats pass laws that protect people from other unscrupulous people and in some cases to protect people from THEMSELVES (helmet laws would fall into that category)...Republicans pass laws to restrict the vote (how patriot to suppress the vote..the most basic fundamental rights of our country..your right to vote)...I do not for the life of me understand how some one who considers themselves a libertarian could get in bed with the party that wants to destroy all of your rights in the name of security...THAT sir is the very opposite of LIBERTY...It's not a long way down the road from the "law and order" party to the "fascist" party..you're on the same side of the tracks (aka political spectrum) and on the same train...Sorry fella but it's true...
Logic will never work for either side...A simple examination of the work going on in the field of Genealogy will reveal that our political differences actually come from our genetic make up (that's why you can have blonde and black haired brothers and sisters AND why dems and repubs can be brothers and sisters too)...Strange but true...sure no one what's to think their "thinking" is controlled by their genes..but hey it's how it works..tuff luck...I could break this down farther..but I'm pretty sure your eyes are glazed over by this point...
finally dude..I thought you were "all over me"..as in gone...semi glad you came to some sort of senses...


Last edited by chadams66; 03-10-2015 at 03:14 PM.
chadams66 is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goat12 View Post
I try very hard to stay uninvolved in the off-topic posts- But this I can't resist. You point to Liberals and Democrats as those who would "Have you believe that man-made greenhouse gasses are changing the climate." In this you are correct. You fail, however, to mention that 97.2% of scientific papers also come to this same, at this point, obvious, conclusion. Source: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...lobal-warming/

I'm all for personal liberty and ones right to be as purposefully ignorant as he or she would like; but I draw a line in the sand when climate change is framed as a liberal or democrat or republican or secessionist issue.

It is a HUMAN issue.

People who deny climate change and its causes would do well to:

1. Take the scientifically garnered body of evidence on both sides and compare and contrast them.(I recommend Heritage Foundation as a source when you realize that the 2.9% of dissenting scientists produce work which doesn't in any way stand up to peer review. You won't get science- but you'll get some nice talking points for your next dinner party)

2. Take a trip to any low lying part of the world. I recommend Bangladesh since the odds of subtlety being lost on you is rather good. In 10 years time they stand to lose 17% of their inhabitable land. Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/wo...te-change.html

3. Think about your/the children. Is our world really messed up? Undoubtedly. Will you changing your mind/lifestyle have any immediate impact? Undoubtedly not. That said- If we still had people walking around starting fights because they thought someone else's camera might literally be stealing their soul I think they'd be taken aside for an explanation of facts rather quickly. Just because people are rabid in their defense of an idea does not add a single iota of warrant to their claims. It's about...

4. PEER REVIEWED SCIENCE.


-drops mic
GOAT my man you absolutely right (well maybe I should say left)...but I have mentioned a couple of times now..WE can't change their minds with logic or facts..their genes won't let them...How else could these people be fed the lies on Faux News night after night..find out it was all lies..and continue at feed at that trough? You could point to all of the crap they say was going to happen that never even had a chance of happening or coming close to happening that the viewers lapped up..means NOTHING..cause well here look at this new shiny piece of prevarication..lookie lookie lookie...didn't happen didn't come true..never mind..lookie lookie WE got another new shiny thingie...Voter fraud proven to be a straw dog? nevermind..restrict the vote anyway (hey it's the BLACKS..who cares..right?)
All of this would be a good conversation fodder..EXCEPT in the case of climate change..were the very existence of the world as we know and live in is at stake...It's really not a left or right issue..but was MADE one by the oil companies the SAME way smoking cigarettes once (and still is in some cases) was..aka the MAJORITY of scientist and doctors said smoking could/would kill you (an accepted idea now..by everyone)..the PAID FOR scientist said.."Oh hell no..nothing wrong here"...The word "gullible" has been thrown my way..and I've had a very good time throwing it back...Some how I think all of the climate deiners probably smoke cigarettes too...Hell those "scientist" what the phuque do they know???



hey righties..yeah that gene thing works on us too...we're trapped in our own minds...sometimes though we use REAL facts..you know "proven" stuff..not fairy tales...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-10-2015 at 04:02 PM.
chadams66 is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,606
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goat12 View Post
I try very hard to stay uninvolved in the off-topic posts- But this I can't resist. You point to Liberals and Democrats as those who would "Have you believe that man-made greenhouse gasses are changing the climate." In this you are correct. You fail, however, to mention that 97.2% of scientific papers also come to this same, at this point, obvious, conclusion. Source: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...lobal-warming/

I'm all for personal liberty and ones right to be as purposefully ignorant as he or she would like; but I draw a line in the sand when climate change is framed as a liberal or democrat or republican or secessionist issue.

It is a HUMAN issue.

People who deny climate change and its causes would do well to:

1. Take the scientifically garnered body of evidence on both sides and compare and contrast them.(I recommend Heritage Foundation as a source when you realize that the 2.9% of dissenting scientists produce work which doesn't in any way stand up to peer review. You won't get science- but you'll get some nice talking points for your next dinner party)

2. Take a trip to any low lying part of the world. I recommend Bangladesh since the odds of subtlety being lost on you is rather good. In 10 years time they stand to lose 17% of their inhabitable land. Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/wo...te-change.html

3. Think about your/the children. Is our world really messed up? Undoubtedly. Will you changing your mind/lifestyle have any immediate impact? Undoubtedly not. That said- If we still had people walking around starting fights because they thought someone else's camera might literally be stealing their soul I think they'd be taken aside for an explanation of facts rather quickly. Just because people are rabid in their defense of an idea does not add a single iota of warrant to their claims. It's about...

4. PEER REVIEWED SCIENCE.


-drops mic
Global warming . . . errr climate change isn't a scientific issue it is a political one. The data was and continues to be manipulated. CO2 is not a pollutant. We couldn't do much about it if we wanted to. Let Bangladesh sink. I am fairly well educated, masters degree and such and fairly intelligent, Mensa and Intertel. I don't believe in man made climate change. The period we are going through now is well within the normal range. In some ways it will benefit mankind by opening up now marginal northern lands to intense agriculture.
waltermitty is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidder View Post
Um, I know you're very well educated but I'm sure you meant "secede" instead of "succeed".
I forgot to include auto check as my excuse...the computer did it...I actually use Google to check the spelling of a word that got red underlined...doesn't happen often though..almost NEVAR...

chadams66 is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator
 
kiwi 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 44.24'S 171.15'E Timaru, NewZealand
Posts: 8,619
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Yes I know you should not feed the crazies but can't help myself.
Chad Adams:Internet Warrior
kiwi 41 is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Yes I know you should not feed the crazies but can't help myself.
Chad Adams:Internet Warrior
well that was easier than admitting that you were wrong wasn't it...Kiwi my man..you actually have something to ADD..or what dude...hey I got another phony baloney rightie email about a lost little girl...you can pass it around as a feel good posting too...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1625646.html

look at that sweet little face..who wouldn't want to help her...get on it Kiwi...



latest rightie trick..other than name calling and put downs..as evidenced above..is to flood your posting with banal crap...so smart..so intelligent...can't win your point with real facts guys..that's what you got?/ banal crap?? you call that winning? snickering amongst yourselves? feel like real big men? I know..play the "I'm putting you on Ignore game"..boy that'll get me...with each step you reveal more about YOU than you think your revealing about me...your make yourself feel good put downs are just that..masturbation..feels good...
chadams66 is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-10-2015, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator
 
kiwi 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 44.24'S 171.15'E Timaru, NewZealand
Posts: 8,619
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Maybe this best sums up my answer to all your rubbish chad dude
kiwi 41 is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 02:13 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,144
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Maybe this best sums up my answer to all your rubbish chad dude
woot I got a half smirk outta that one...rubbish is good too..as in rubba rubba??

know what gauls you the most don't cha?? your world..your world view is crumbling..melting like the wicked witch of the west when Dorothy douse her...just 5 years ago around here you could call a gay person names..discriminate against them all sorts of crap..now there marring..generally accepted..on TV..the head of the world's largest company..crawling out of the wood work all over your world...GAYS..scary huh?
slowly but surely the tide of change (evolution maybe?) is washing your world away...soon the real tides of the ocean will wash a good part of you world away...what's the elevation of your port cities?? how much will it cost to rebuild the ports on higher ground??

Attached Images
 
chadams66 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome