Thread Rating - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Thread Rating

Last edited by jdrocks; 01-11-2016 at 10:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Maybe the inmate just has to much time on his hands.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 05:24 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrocks View Post
anyone else find it amusing that one inmate here rates every single thread on the forum? presumably the same dude, very few threads have more than one rating entry.
How can you tell? All I see is a star. I just voted on this one and I still just see a star? Maybe everyone has voted on all the threads except you?
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Voting on thread?
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickAus View Post
Voting on thread?
Have never voted on a thread until now but if you check out voting above right I have just given this thread max stars for fun, where you vote is top line of OP original post, you can also print etc there.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Have never voted on a thread until now but if you check out voting above right I have just given this thread max stars for fun, where you vote is top line of OP original post, you can also print etc there.
I just gave it one star but nothing changed.
I've never voted on any threads before, I've seen the stars but never really thought to check out what they mean or how to vote before. Not sure I'll worry about it again.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 11:39 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Theres one guy on here under multiple names and has an ax to grind ...

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Theres one guy on here under multiple names and has an ax to grind ...
what names are they bro as there are a couple of names that have never posted but are always online?
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 12:23 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
what names are they bro as there are a couple of names that have never posted but are always online?
You answered your own question...SeeYa

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 07:08 AM

Yeah we have a few psychos lurking and attacking us hard with one star ratings. I know chadams66 is a big fan of such star ratings, and he~she (transvestite) gives itself 5 stars all the time... If you look back at the earlier quiet years, star ratings were extremely rare but fair.

Last edited by invader; 03-06-2015 at 07:13 AM.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 07:33 AM

I find it amusing there are even ratings. Didn't even notice til another pointed it out to me some time back. Seems a bit like something young teens on Myspace would be into.

Ride To Live, Live To Ride....no, really!
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 08:14 AM

Never noticed the ratings until now. Does a rating somehow affect a posting?

Lovin every minute of it!
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 11:20 AM

Yes, Its unfortunate that chad adams has found this forum with its minimal moderation. Posters like him have been banned on most other motorcycle forums.

I'm no diplomat
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 02:02 PM
RMS

post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Yeah we have a few psychos lurking and attacking us hard with one star ratings. I know chadams66 is a big fan of such star ratings, and he~she (transvestite) gives itself 5 stars all the time... If you look back at the earlier quiet years, star ratings were extremely rare but fair.
ahahahahahahahahaha...such a little boi...
personally I know nothing of the rating system...
I smell jealousy...
earlier years when wing nuts had their sway...
so sad...
one wonders..does he have t-girls on his mind and isn't that sweet...
if calling someone a transvestite makes you more of a man..then have at it and be all manly (really that makes YOU a man?)...
wake up to the 21st century..that sort of name calling is soo YESTERDAY...wake up wake up..time is passing you by...it's called "future shock"..you seem to be very inflicted with it...

geeze..someone starts a thread about ratings...wing nuts can't keep it in their pants and just have to take it out and wave it around...dudes I saw lots of dicks in Junior and Senior High School P.E. classes...you don't have to show off yours...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-06-2015 at 09:23 PM.
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 09:21 PM

Go find Britmick and do him up the arse, chadams66... He's waiting for you.
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Yamadog View Post
Yes, Its unfortunate that chad adams has found this forum with its minimal moderation. Posters like him have been banned on most other motorcycle forums.
woooot...there are several posters that would've been banned long before I got here..and THEN I wouldn't have had to correct them and their little ways...
winning is such fun...you dick wavers just can't stand it CAN you???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the sting..the sting..it hurts it hurts..make it stop make it stop...

in trying to be "all revealing" about me (why? what's your point) you only reveal yourselves... about what you say about me personally..it's just a way to avoid the issues and your own lacking of pertinent points...one fool suggested that I can't spell and "must use wicky"...really..I got a good education..maybe YOU didn't...it was a very simple minded comment by a very simple minded person and..of course..had nothing to do with the discourse...good luck in life fellas...
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator

Have you done much riding Chad man on your versys?
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
woooot...there are several posters that would've been banned long before I got here..and THEN I wouldn't have had to correct them and their little ways...
winning is such fun...you dick wavers just can't stand it CAN you???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the sting..the sting..it hurts it hurts..make it stop make it stop...

in trying to be "all revealing" about me (why? what's your point) you only reveal yourselves... about what you say about me personally..it's just a way to avoid the issues and your own lacking of pertinent points...one fool suggested that I can't spell and "must use wicky"...really..I got a good education..maybe YOU didn't...it was a very simple minded comment by a very simple minded person and..of course..had nothing to do with the discourse...good luck in life fellas...
I can tell you're educated based on the amount of............you use. We're not worthy.

2015 Versys 1000 LT

post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-07-2015, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Have you done much riding Chad man on your versys?
let's see...every weekend this year..a few day trips thrown in...180 miles on Tuesday..will repeat that route tomorrow (Saturday..leading a pack of Harleys over Mt. Hood)...it's supposed to rain this coming weekend so I plan on some seat time Tuesday or Wednesday..maybe both...
to the wise guy who thinks my use of periods has something to do with my education...I've used them since sometime in 1961 in 7th grade when I decided that regular use of commas and periods was boring...yeah I drove most of my english teachers nuts and was thrown out of some classes from time to time (I didn't like reading the books required and didn't..offered substitutes)...none the less they did manage to teach me to spell and I abhor spell check...my vocabulary tends to be above average too..but that's my teachers fault...call them up and complain...it's my parents fault that I went to a top 10 high school...I simply took advantage..silly me...

the Polar Bear Run on Jan. 1st started at 28 degrees and warmed up to 35 degrees...fog days...rain days...but due to gobal warming..many many sunny days for riding this year...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-07-2015 at 01:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode