Liar caught - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Liar caught

What a total surprise...Faux News and the GOP's favorite climate change denier has been caught taking money UNDER THE TABLE from the petrolieum industry..and here I thought it was the climate changer's that "were only in it for the money"...

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/201...oes-it-matter/

http://www.hillheat.com/articles/201...ence-witnesses

as before with the truth I have SILENCED the dweebs...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 02:37 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
So, you are telling us that the republicans are just as bad as the rest of the politicians. Tell us something we don't know.

We have all been voting for what we believe to be the lesser of evil for many decades now.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 05:58 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
So, you are telling us that the republicans are just as bad as the rest of the politicians. Tell us something we don't know.

We have all been voting for what we believe to be the lesser of evil for many decades now.
Wow, masterful job of creating a false equivalency. One side used the best science of the day to try to implement policies that are in the best long term interests of the country and even the world, the other side pays liars to make things up to protect the industries of their campaign contributors, so what we are left with is obviously the lesser of two evils.
post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 06:04 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
<----- thats my surprised face that faux news lies

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 06:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I like FOX, they always run the news ticker at the bottom of the page at about 1/2 speed so I´ve got time to digest all of those FOX Facts. Really trips me up tho´when they start throwing in all of those big words with lots of letters. And of course their blond reporters (as in female) have +2 cleavage, much better than the competition at MSN..

I like Bill R also, especially when he rants and raves about women should have equal rights. Just can´t figure out why FOX paid out big bucks in court settlement for his sexual predator behavior with his female producer. I don´t think Clinton has ever paid a dime.
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 08:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Wow, masterful job of creating a false equivalency. One side used the best science of the day to try to implement policies that are in the best long term interests of the country and even the world, the other side pays liars to make things up to protect the industries of their campaign contributors, so what we are left with is obviously the lesser of two evils.
You truly believe that not everyone has an agenda that has a personal benefit? Even Chadams66 with his backwards compliments, leading statements, and general hate for those who don't think like him.

The sources he quotes all have agendas. NO ONE is looking out for the best interests of the country. That is why we are sliding into depravity. It is pretty much hopeless, and I am glad my family line is done. Don't want to imagine what the future will be like.

My Versys Travels:

post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 08:48 PM

Love the Guzzi, I had three. Rare bird in these parts, only seen one in 8 years and that was in Sahuayo, Michoacan. Guzzi lifetime member L613.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 09:01 PM

Quote:
The sources he quotes all have agendas.
As Colbert used to say, "the truth has a liberal bias."

Do you see anyone in right wing media denying this latest oopsie? They are awfully busy doing backflips trying to cover for BillO's tall tales and veiled threats, so maybe they just have their hands full?
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 09:28 PM

Stop picking on Bill O´. He´s not an American, so he does not count.

Think he may be a Canuck.
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 09:33 PM

I like the Gov. (Rep) of Texas. Each year he lowers the academic standards for high school graduation. Now if you show up one day a week for class you can graduate with your class. Show up with a pencil in your pocket and you may be Valedictorian.

Probably next election he will install touch screen voting machines with photos of Duck Dynasty stars in the Republican column along side of the Republican candidates. Promoting the cutting edge of Technology.

What else would you expect from a governor who was a cheerleader for Texas A&M.
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 02:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Even Chadams66 with his backwards compliments, leading statements, and general hate for those who don't think like him.
ah yes the old call out as intelligent discussion...don't like the message..can't actually argue with the message..got NOTHING?? shoot the messenger...must be something wrong with HIM..right??
"those 97%..only in it for the money"..ain't that right? that 3%..why their under the table money means NOTHING...brave hearts standing against the tide of SCIENCE...no they AIN'T in it for the what money? to say what for whom???who's being bought and paid for? one group is doing THEIR JOBS..the others are told what to say (aka mouthpieces)...Geeze..don't you all remember big tobacco's "scientist"??? (hint: same group who put those guys together put together the deniers..SHOCK)
the lies sooner or later catch up to the lying liars...and they can hear the footsteps...
have heart my friends..we are winning the wars..not always the battles...the frustration of the LOSERS is showing as they nash their teeth and watch the worm turn...what did our moms say..sticks stones no broken bones...
Dweebus amongus is a hardy breed..but the light of day and the truth makes them CRY cry cry...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-02-2015 at 02:20 AM.
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
but the light of day and the truth makes them CRY cry cry...
This is where I think you're wrong and wasting your time. They have told you over and over that nothing you can say will change their minds. They are brainwashed and could care less about reality, truth, evidence or anything else that goes into persuading thoughtful people.

Obama could personally hand out loaded AR15s to children at an elementary school and they would call him a gun grabbing Marxist so and so because he didn't give any to the Kindergartners. It's how they've been programmed. There are no amount of posts you can make that will change them. They aren't crying, they're seething. So, what's the point? At least they like bikes. They've probably devised some clever ways to mount AM radios to receive they're daily marching orders from Rush (not that those ever change). Maybe our time would be better spent discussing how we could use their discoveries to mount a weatherband radio or something?
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 06:18 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
ah yes the old call out as intelligent discussion...don't like the message..can't actually argue with the message..got NOTHING?? shoot the messenger...must be something wrong with HIM..right??
"those 97%..only in it for the money"..ain't that right? that 3%..why their under the table money means NOTHING...brave hearts standing against the tide of SCIENCE...no they AIN'T in it for the what money? to say what for whom???who's being bought and paid for? one group is doing THEIR JOBS..the others are told what to say (aka mouthpieces)...Geeze..don't you all remember big tobacco's "scientist"??? (hint: same group who put those guys together put together the deniers..SHOCK)
the lies sooner or later catch up to the lying liars...and they can hear the footsteps...
have heart my friends..we are winning the wars..not always the battles...the frustration of the LOSERS is showing as they nash their teeth and watch the worm turn...what did our moms say..sticks stones no broken bones...
Dweebus amongus is a hardy breed..but the light of day and the truth makes them CRY cry cry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
This is where I think you're wrong and wasting your time. They have told you over and over that nothing you can say will change their minds. They are brainwashed and could care less about reality, truth, evidence or anything else that goes into persuading thoughtful people.

Obama could personally hand out loaded AR15s to children at an elementary school and they would call him a gun grabbing Marxist so and so because he didn't give any to the Kindergartners. It's how they've been programmed. There are no amount of posts you can make that will change them. They aren't crying, they're seething. So, what's the point? At least they like bikes. They've probably devised some clever ways to mount AM radios to receive they're daily marching orders from Rush (not that those ever change). Maybe our time would be better spent discussing how we could use their discoveries to mount a weatherband radio or something?
Since the school system is liberal, and you both are products of the school system, I would surmise that you both have been programmed. Or should I say assimilated.

There is nothing in Chadams66 statements that are conversational or thought provoking. He obviously was burned by someone in his past and is now lashing out. I actually feel sorry for him. You should see the personal messages he sent me. Definitely someone crying out for help, but has an interesting way of doing it. Kind of like the 6 year old acting out who really craves structure, discipline and Love, instead of freedom to express oneself which shows uncaring parents.

My Versys Travels:

Last edited by twowheeladdict; 03-02-2015 at 06:23 AM.
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 06:23 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Love the Guzzi, I had three. Rare bird in these parts, only seen one in 8 years and that was in Sahuayo, Michoacan. Guzzi lifetime member L613.
Thanks.

My Versys Travels:

post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 06:41 AM

Wow. You're all nuts. Get out and ride.

2012 Versys
2007 Honda VTX 1800C
Sold everything else
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Since the school system is liberal, and you both are products of the school system, I would surmise that you both have been programmed. Or should I say assimilated.
I actually hold plenty of conservative views, even voted for our Republican governor in the last election. It has nothing to do with ideology and everything to do actions. Right wing media will skewer the entire mainstream media when a neutral guy like Brian Williams embellishes a story to make himself look good, yet they are completely oblivious to their entire media empire built on deceit and taking advantage of the gullible.

I think if you polled most "liberal" (i.e. those that don't wake up screaming that Obama has ruined their life) people, you'd find they appreciate the balance of a party that will do things that make gov't more efficient, less intrusive, and less costly. If Republicans would stick to doing that kinda thing rather than acting like petulant children, I think they'd do better on occasions where large numbers of people come out to vote.
post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 11:39 AM

Garage
This was once a perfectly good motorcycle forum for sharing maintenance and riding related info before it descended into political ranting. What happened?

Last edited by twowheels; 03-02-2015 at 11:48 AM.
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
This was once a perfectly good motorcycle forum for sharing maintenance and riding related info before it descended into political ranting. What happened?
Still HERE.... Ya just GOTTA read the forum "headers" BEFORE you click into one.....

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Sometimes it's like fresh road kill...you know you shouldn't look, but can't stop
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

There is nothing in Chadams66 statements that are conversational or thought provoking. He obviously was burned by someone in his past and is now lashing out. I actually feel sorry for him. You should see the personal messages he sent me. Definitely someone crying out for help, but has an interesting way of doing it. Kind of like the 6 year old acting out who really craves structure, discipline and Love, instead of freedom to express oneself which shows uncaring parents.
did I step on your toes??? got a big ........ on? yeah I called out a bunch of christians out for voting for Bush and his torture regime and it burns their butts...I LOVE CALLING THEM OUT..they deserve it..."lesser" of two evils?? I'll gladly stack up Bill's or Barack's EVILS against Bushies any day...guess who's gonna have to start stammering first?
got some name calling NOW??
nope I'm not conversational or thought provoking AT ALL..that's why I am on YOUR MIND...bwahahahahahahahaha...
charlie sheen said it best.....yeah you know.....

now back to the message...geeze
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode