Rants...raves ...and pet peves - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Rants...raves ...and pet peves

WHERE DO I START...ON A SITE WHERE FOLKS ARE SO NICE THIS ONE MAY NOT FLY...BUT I'LL THROW IT ONTO THE WALL ANYHOW .... HERE GOES
1. People who buy water in bottles when they can turn on a tap and get perfectly fine water to drink...if the taste is off buy a brita or something...do they not realize how much water is wasted bottling water...aside from the waste of money(it costs more than gasoline in some places)the water supply is being deleted more rapidly than if they turned on the tap!
2. People who buy a big mack combo with a diet soda.
3. People that allow the bad actions of a few influene their own lives negatively

I got more but i'd like to leave room for others....CHEERS

Don't Get Cabin Fever!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 06:46 AM

I hate when people drive slow in the left lane and won't get over for faster traffic.

81 Honda CB750F with Jupiter sidecar, 82 Honda CB750F, 86 Yamaha Radian, 87 BMW K100RS, 2002 Honda XR 200R, 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250, 2009 Green Versys, 2010 Kawasaki Vukcan 900 Custom
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:19 AM

Really? I don't see anything wrong with the world. And if we get another republican president, things will only get better. (Especially if he's religious).
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

I really like people that speak no evil and try to put a positive spin to things even though they are in a bad situation surrounded by ahem....EVIL

Don't Get Cabin Fever!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:42 AM

I hate it when people in the grocery store park their carts side by side in the isle and just stand there and talk. I've been known to be rude on those occasions.

'09 Versys -Green

TET'68 Survivor
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Ron View Post
I really like people that speak no evil and try to put a positive spin to things even though they are in a bad situation surrounded by ahem....EVIL
Yep, that's me...."Mr. Happy the Eternal Optimist"
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 10:32 AM

I get really peeved when people grump about having no money, but when they are offered a job they turn it down because "It doesn't pay enough to be worth it". ........apparently welfare does...........

Everyone Dies, Not Everyone Lives.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

Now this next statement does NOT apply to any of the fine people here....that said.....WATCH OUT FOR VW JETTAS....I don't know what it is with these cars but they generally seem to attract inattentive pre-occupied people....be extra careful when they are near!!!!!!! Just my experience!

Don't Get Cabin Fever!
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Dangerous driving

I know I'm in the wrong here ... but here goes.....I used to commute into T.O. on a major 400 series freeway up here in Canuck land....the road turned into more of a parking lot at some points than an expressway...so I used to take to the shoulder jumping on ramp medians and scooting up and back into traffic....one day I had some BUTTHEAD in his truck pulling off onto the paved shoulder to block me....and I mean he was pulling right over...I BARELY MADE IT BY ALIVE....A couple years later I'm partying with some new friends and relayed my story.....GUESS what....IT WAS HIM....Guess what else.....HE RIDES BIKES.....WE BOTH REALIZED OUR MISTAKES AND CONTINUED PARTYING(HARD I MUST SAY)....SMALL WORLD EH!!!!!

Don't Get Cabin Fever!
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

heres one...REMOTE CONTROLS....YOU KNOW YOUR TOO LAZY WHEN......YOU HAVE A TELEVISON REMOTE
VCR
DVD
STEREO
HI FI
FIREPLACE
PICTURE FRAME
CEILING FAN
AIR CONDITIONER
COMPUTER......YA THERES PROBABLY MORE TOO....remote controls layin' 'round i'm always runnin'to find one....and its nice the newer equipment is energy efficient but what about all those stupid batteries they take....EH EH......BY THE WAY.....i'm not too lazy...

Don't Get Cabin Fever!
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 08:35 PM

I admit IT, I'm lazy & love my remotes!!

And I hate the lane clogging shopping carts as well!!

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 09:52 PM

All Prius drivers, f***ers never signal, love the hammer lane @ 60 or less And obviously can't figure out which is the brake or gas or steering wheel or door handle...
Of course this rant does not apply to the esteemed members of this forum that might drive a, a, a Oh Lord I can't even type it again

If I new what I was doing, I wouldn't still be working
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 07:21 AM Thread Starter

uP HERE in Canuck land I'm allowed to have the odd rant and then TAKE IT ALL BACK....

Don't Get Cabin Fever!

Last edited by Grandpa Ron; 04-09-2010 at 05:52 PM.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

RAVE......The wife and i are conservation minded Canuks.......heres why.....we used to drink beer out of bottles.....reusable right....better than cans .....right.....perhaps!! i used to handle 200 bottles a month(actual number is higher but I'm keeping' it friendly) i would make at least 4 trips a month to the in and out store .....i would have to handle each bottle 7 times round trip(1 into car 2 into house 3 into fridge....etc)now ...by using the keg system I make 1 or 2 trips a month(again the actual #may be higher I'm keepin' it friendly) we do use water to clean the keg each time...but we are saving big on all the other fronts..and no stinkin' bottles to pick up.......only a couple 'o glasses...CHEERS...look at kegworks.com for systems....if you like!

Don't Get Cabin Fever!

Last edited by Grandpa Ron; 03-31-2010 at 02:13 PM.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 01:52 PM

I hate it when fanatical church types protest at the funeral of our soldiers saying things like " god hates US soldiers, gays! etc etc" and stand behind the costitution as an excuse to dissrupt a grieving families abillity to bury their kid with honor....these bastards need to have the holy living **** beat outta them!! I'll be first in line to do it! . The idea that they can sue a dead soldiers father and win..well shame on all of us for allowing it to continue unchecked...
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

OOHHH NOOOO say it ain't true...i think in Can. we have the ability to keep it a little more private....not sure.....thats dispicable....

Don't Get Cabin Fever!
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamichop007 View Post
I hate it when fanatical church types protest at the funeral of our soldiers saying things like " god hates US soldiers, gays! etc etc" and stand behind the costitution as an excuse to dissrupt a grieving families abillity to bury their kid with honor....these bastards need to have the holy living **** beat outta them!! I'll be first in line to do it! . The idea that they can sue a dead soldiers father and win..well shame on all of us for allowing it to continue unchecked...

Amen brother!

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:43 PM

What about when people don't put there shopping carts in the designated spots in parking lots, so that when a good wind comes it blows the cart into your car, or makes it dificult to park cause there in the empty parking spaces.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM

I hate it when someone who really deserves to get their butt beat to a pulp, doesn't because while having no manners isn't a crime, beating someone's butt to a pulp is!

I hate the fact that most of our elected leaders swear to uphold the US Constitution and spend the next two/four/six years working to undermine the protections it affords us.

I hate the fact that the local, state and federal governments all believe that I now work for them...isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

I also hate it when those pesky pedestrians won't move to the grass when I am trying to use the sidewalk to scoot around the cars parked in the road during rush hour!
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 03:21 AM Thread Starter

Stupid tv shows

That shouldn't be on the air, yet i can laugh my ass off watching.........
SOUTH PARK(too politically correct)
TRAILER PARK BOYS(its a Canadian thing)
AIR FARCE(TOO anti-American at times)
Simpsons(do kids idolize bart the way i do homer?)
edit.. how could I forget...FAMILY GUY

Don't Get Cabin Fever!

Last edited by Grandpa Ron; 04-03-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode