Just what the Internet needs......another motovloger - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Just what the Internet needs......another motovloger

So I've been experimenting with youtube lately doing some reviews and instructional videos relating to guns and reloading. But what I really want to do is some motovloging.

I don't have anything in particular to talk about but I do have a gorgeous drive to work everyday so at least there is that. Plus it would be nice to see someone representing the versys on YouTube.

I've got a sena bluetooth backpack for my gopro and it pairs to my sena headset so I've got great audio quality and I promise to make it as interesting as possible. What do you think? Would you listen to a fellow versys owner talk about random things while drooling over my daily ride? Well I'm gonna try it even if you won't watch.
I'm not sure why I posted this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 06:45 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Sure...Whats your YouTube Channel ??

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

I honestly don't know how to link you to it or anything. I currently only have 2 reloading videos cause I lost my old channel that had some gun videos........I don't want to go through that again so I'm just going to use the same channel......give me a minute to figure out how the Internet works and I will be back with a link.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuonuo53EHwJuzeP351TEOw

Maybe that will work.

Also please don't take this as a plea for views and likes......I'm just sharing. you do what you want with your free time.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 07:33 PM

Garage
Went ahead and subbed ya. I'm always interested in riding videos, Vlogs whatever you want to call them...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Haha! Thanks! I now have 3 subscribers! One for every video Ive uploaded
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 08:03 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
the internet needs YOU..don't disappoint...

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

I can't take the pressure....

On a different note.....does anyone have sena headsets? Cause I friggin love mine!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Well I threatened to do it...and I did. I stuck the gopro on the versys on Monday and tried to do a motovlogg. I apologize for the poor quality.....li didn't pick the best mount and it vibrated a lot. Also it's hard to keep talking especially on a ride that long. Another thing I learned is that editing a video is incredibly time consuming and frustrating. It's a very long video so please don't feel like you have to watch it all.....or any of it.

http://youtu.be/-aT5hCtwMWU

Next episode will be much shorter I promise.

Also, I rode to work today........holy cold batman! I'm thankful for heated grips.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 10:28 PM

Garage
Nice ride to work..Bet you never call in sick.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 10:42 PM Thread Starter

Hahaha! No I don't do that often.

I didn't realize you were a seasoned motovloger veteran. I just checked out your channel....good stuff. I was wondering if you would be willing to share some advice on mounts......the set up I used was very shaky. I may have to go with a helmet mount but I really don't want to if I don't have to.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 11:34 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrPopNFresh View Post
Hahaha! No I don't do that often.

I didn't realize you were a seasoned motovloger veteran. I just checked out your channel....good stuff. I was wondering if you would be willing to share some advice on mounts......the set up I used was very shaky. I may have to go with a helmet mount but I really don't want to if I don't have to.
Not really a motovloger some time i talk sometimes i don't. Usually just start rambling about whats going on at the moment. A lot of guys make list of what they want to talk about and tape it on their tank so they stay on topic. I have a Drift Ghost mounted to my helmet. I find that works best for me there are a lot of videos on YouTube how guys have a GoPro mounted on their lids. On the Versy the best place to mount was on the fork leg for a nice smooth video but its nor much good for motovloging.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-20-2015, 11:06 AM

Watched about 15 mins of it skipped around a bit cause I was just watching while on break at work. Looks like a nice ride to work. The audio was great. The video was a bit shakey, but not so bad I felt nauseous. I am sure you'll figure it out. I am surprised Utah has less snow than New Hampshire right now. I must say I am a little jealous. all in all great job.

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode