CHICAGO..the toddlin' town - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 06:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
CHICAGO..the toddlin' town

I got near Chicago once..long before this incident came to light..but it was just as bad if not worse back then...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...ite/ar-BBhVkfd

for all of you that think you actually STILL HAVE RIGHTS..I'll refer you to the "Patriot Act"..in which every right you ever had went out the window...good "law and order" no?

“The real danger in allowing practices like Guantánamo or Abu Ghraib is the fact that they always creep into other aspects,” Siska said.

“They creep into domestic law enforcement, either with weaponry like with the militarization of police, or interrogation practices. That’s how we ended up with a black site in Chicago.”

Last edited by chadams66; 02-24-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Aaaaaaand which political party has had total control of Chicago.....Crook County......Illinois????? It doesn't matter these days, they are all liars, thieves, and crooks. For the last six odd years, how much of the White House staff came from Chicago??? And where else can the President's former chief of staff get his hands on more money & influence than DC?
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 07:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK DOG View Post
Aaaaaaand which political party has had total control of Chicago.....Crook County......Illinois????? It doesn't matter these days, they are all liars, thieves, and crooks. For the last six odd years, how much of the White House staff came from Chicago??? And where else can the President's former chief of staff get his hands on more money & influence than DC?
Yeah..you know it man...every one of those cops was an Obama lovin' card carrying commie liberal..hell ALL cops are..aren't they? All of those white house staffers..right out of the police force..you betcha...
HOW did I know some red wing nut would try and tie Obama to this..when it's a direct result of Bush/Cheney policies?? you can tell when they read the headline and that's it...

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
Yeah..you know it man...every one of those cops was an Obama lovin' card carrying commie liberal..hell ALL cops are..aren't they? All of those white house staffers..right out of the police force..you betcha...
HOW did I know some red wing nut would try and tie Obama to this..when it's a direct result of Bush/Cheney policies?? you can tell when they read the headline and that's it...

Obama was my useless pos state senator
Hillary got her start in Chicago politics
The Chicago Democratic machine has had it's hand up Washington's butt for decades...what deals did R J Daley cut for JFK??? Look past you're nose, look back generations. I may not be the genius you decided to be, but I know Chicago politics & how far it reaches & you have NO IDEA how crooked a Cook County Democrat can be.
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK DOG View Post
Obama was my useless pos state senator
Hillary got her start in Chicago politics
The Chicago Democratic machine has had it's hand up Washington's butt for decades...what deals did R J Daley cut for JFK??? Look past you're nose, look back generations. I may not be the genius you decided to be, but I know Chicago politics & how far it reaches & you have NO IDEA how crooked a Cook County Democrat can be.
yup...more anti-obama anti-hillary..jfk..daley..who else you got that have nothing to do with the article?? it's was about COPS TORTURING people..black site run by the COPS...republicans love cops..so your attempted diversion makes complete sense...the gist of the article..if you do bad things around the world they come home to roost has nothing to do with hillary..barrack..john daley or any other crooked chicago politician...
WHAT OTHER DIVERSION DO YOU HAVE??
LAW AND ORDER anyone???
Ever heard of sticking to the point? oh wait you do have a point..you don't like Obama or democrats..no matter what the subject...start your own thread...
Is overly paranoid Rob Lowe a good friend of yours??

ARE ALL THE COPS IN CHICAGO LIBERAL DEMOCRATS? WAS IT OBAMA THAT SENT RICHARD ZULEY DOWN TO GITMO AND BROUGHT HIM BACK TO THE BLACK SITE IN CHICAGO? HOW DID HILLARY GET IN ON THIS?? JFK REALLY??

Last edited by chadams66; 02-24-2015 at 09:46 PM.
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 09:44 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
yup...more anti-obama anti-hillary..jfk..daley..who else you got that have nothing to do with the article?? it's was about COPS TORTURING people..black site run by the COPS...republicans love cops..so your attempted diversion makes complete sense...the gist of the article..if you do bad things around the world they come home to roost has nothing to do with hillary..barrack..john daley or any other crooked chicago politician...
WHAT OTHER DIVERSION DO YOU HAVE??
LAW AND ORDER anyone???
Ever heard of sticking to the point? oh wait you do have a point..you don't like Obama or democrats..no matter what the subject...start your own thread...

I say you can take your politics and go F.U.C K. Yourself. Bringing this lame as **** on a good forum that hasn't been destroyed yet by idiots like yourself and your B/S Agendas.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 09:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I got near Chicago once..long before this incident came to light..but it was just as bad if not worse back then...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...ite/ar-BBhVkfd

for all of you that think you actually STILL HAVE RIGHTS..I'll refer you to the "Patriot Act"..in which every right you ever had went out the window...good "law and order" no?

“The real danger in allowing practices like Guantánamo or Abu Ghraib is the fact that they always creep into other aspects,” Siska said.

“They creep into domestic law enforcement, either with weaponry like with the militarization of police, or interrogation practices. That’s how we ended up with a black site in Chicago.”

I'm not sure how you and I can be on such opposing political teams and still I agree with you on everything in this post.
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 10:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray h View Post
I'm not sure how you and I can be on such opposing political teams and still I agree with you on everything in this post.
Ray..I actually kind of like you in some ways...all the bad things in that posting were brought to us from YOUR side...I think you need to be doing some work to straighten your side up...That or you have found yourself on a bad side..namely the GOP side...Any support you have shown for them after what they brought to us (Abu Ghraib..oh my GOD..you don't think Jesus was crying? did you see that..did you know they left the worst stuff out??) is BEYOND me and my thoughts...THAT was some EVIL crap..EVIL in every way...I AM PROUD that I never got into the same boat as those people occupy...
As I have said before..Libertarians have been completely hoodwinked by the GOP...Patroit Act..C'MON MAN...I know REAL proof means nothing to you righties..but c'mon man..Patriot Act..who gave us that..which party had the only members opposed? whose side do you think they were on? the terrorist? (that's what was said about anyone against that act by YOUR side)...

post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
I say you can take your politics and go F.U.C K. Yourself. Bringing this lame as **** on a good forum that hasn't been destroyed yet by idiots like yourself and your B/S Agendas.
You really can't see through your hate can you?
I'm bettin' you loved Abu Ghraib..RIGHT?
BS politics because I didn't like seeing my rights flushed down the toilet by the GOP?
Don't click on it..you don't have to read it...
IF YOU WERE REALLY an ex-con..then you'd understand how easy it is for THEM to take your asss away..and do the stuff the article..which by now I KNOW YOU DID NOT READ..talks about...Police brutality must be good in your book...Did they really whip you that far down during your incarceration?
The truth hurts sometimes I know..but it's better to know than to believe a pack of lies...
People with their bare butt hanging out in front of a TV are ruining this site...People with their HATE are ruining this site...
Take a minute or two if you need the extra..list all of the reasons you hate Obama...How many are based in reality? Post 'em up..maybe we all can learn something..something "we've" missed...

Hey Dude..it was YOUR inane postings that got me started...around here we don't try and cash checks our asses can't cover...

Last edited by chadams66; 02-24-2015 at 10:31 PM.
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 10:31 PM

try to follow your logic/thought train or walk down to the corner & pay someone to kick me in the groin? I think I'll go for a walk.
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Ray..I actually kind of like you in some ways...all the bad things in that posting were brought to us from YOUR side...
This is where we disagree.
The republicans have not had a hand in Chicago politics for many years, there's absolutely no way you can blame that mess on the rep party and keep a straight face. BTW, you can scratch out Chicago and insert any number of large metropolitan cities and my statement still stands.
I'll agree with you that the republicans have screwed the pooch a number of times with the use of the military, including Cuba and the militarization of the police. I would like to qualify that statement by saying the only reason the republican party has had so many downers with the military is because the democrats don't even acknowledge that we have a military. The DoD is about as useless as a white crayon to the Dems.
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2015, 11:07 PM Thread Starter

Damn Ray..not you too...the article wasn't about Chicago politics for gawd's sake...It was about the chickens coming home to roost from the policies of YOUR PARTY...that's why I included the two quotes from the end of the article in my original post...once again..

People are being beheaded in orange jumps suits that mimic GITMO outfits...There is a DIRECT connection..Isis didn't pick those outfits BY MISTAKE...

Ray I know you served our country..as far as I can tell honorably...Your boys under the command of someone from your party..did things that did not make us a "shinning light on a hill"..far from it...Good soldiers should not join and support bad soldiers...You've got to admit your wrongs before you can be right...Sweeping things under the table in the name of patriotism isn't patriotic...

Does American exceptionalism include things like Abu Ghraib? is that what makes us special? how about the "trail of tears"? and Andrew Jackson? He got his nickname "old hickory stick" for sticking it to the indians that he killed on the trail of tears...rather exceptional huh? what was the trail of tears about...indians had land that was great for growing cotton..ergo..Andrew Jackson got himself a very nice cotton plantation...Exceptional work if you can get it...

Last edited by chadams66; 02-24-2015 at 11:13 PM.
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 04:39 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
BS politics because I didn't like seeing my rights flushed down the toilet by the GOP?
IF YOU WERE REALLY an ex-con..then you'd understand how easy it is for THEM to take your asss away..and do the stuff the article..which by now I KNOW YOU DID NOT READ..talks about...Police brutality must be good in your book...Did they really whip you that far down during your incarceration?
The truth hurts sometimes I know..but it's better to know than to believe a pack of lies...
People with their bare butt hanging out in front of a TV are ruining this site...People with their HATE are ruining this site...Take a minute or two if you need the extra..list all of the reasons you hate Obama...How many are based in reality? Post 'em up..maybe we all can learn something..something "we've" missed...

Hey Dude..it was YOUR inane postings that got me started...around here we don't try and cash checks our asses can't cover...
I'd say a$$hats like YOU are ruining this site with your leftwing political babble.
"People are being beheaded in orange jumps suits that mimic GITMO outfits...There is a DIRECT connection..Isis didn't pick those outfits BY MISTAKE... Are you SERIOUS?
You need some hardcore therapy my friend. Really!! What your spewing isn't healthy at all. I pray whatever demons are controlling you will leave your soul before it's too late.
I'm sure there are some great think tank/conspiracy theory sites you can find to spew YOUR HATE on.
I for one am tired of it.

Jeff Reichel Palmer, ALASKA
1 Tim 6:11-12 "FIGHT the GOOD Fight"
There is no inappropriate temperature to ride a motorcycle…just inappropriate layers of protection.
2011 ADVersys

92 FATBOY (in rebuild status)

Last edited by AlaskaJeff; 02-25-2015 at 09:39 AM.
post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaJeff View Post
I'd say a$$hats like YOU are ruining this site with your leftwing political babble.
"People are being beheaded in orange jumps suits that mimic GITMO outfits...There is a DIRECT connection..Isis didn't pick those outfits BY MISTAKE... Are you SEROIUS?
You need some hardcore therapy my friend. Really!! What your spewing isn't healthy at all. I pray whatever demons are controlling you will leave your soul before it's too late.
I'm sure there are some great think tank/conspiracy theory sites you can find to spew YOUR HATE on.
I for one am tired of it.
He's not running this site, although I think his views are more popular on this site than other sites I belong to.
It's all fun, while he gets serious and even condescending, I'm just having fun with it.
Like I said at the very beginning, he's not changing my mind and I'm not changing his.
You know how I know he's just full of it, even when someone agrees with him he comes back with a retort and changes his opinion just enough to keep it going. So don't take it too serious.

Last edited by ray h; 02-25-2015 at 09:15 AM.
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 11:00 AM

Garage
Quote:
People with their bare butt hanging out in front of a TV are ruining this site...People with their HATE are ruining this site...
Take a minute or two if you need the extra..list all of the reasons you hate Obama...How many are based in reality? Post 'em up..maybe we all can learn something..something "we've" missed...

I'm an Ex-Con because of the choices i made at one time in my life. I don't go around blaming anyone including the government no matter who's in charge. So again you can take your politics and go F.U.C.K yourself.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 11:38 AM

I am really unhappy with how quickly some people on this forum take topics to a personal level with those that do not agree with them. It is discouraging and does nothing to promote our community. There are political forums and there may even be intellectual braggart competition forums available for some of this content. I would like to see more Kawasaki Versys related or motorcycle related content...YES EVEN IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION.
I have posted in and even created some of these topics that I speak of but I have come to the conclusion that they are not helpful or informative. This forum is really minimally moderated and as a result, some of the more dogmatic people seem to use it as their bully pulpit. I hope to see this change soon...

I'm no diplomat
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
I'm an Ex-Con because of the choices i made at one time in my life. I don't go around blaming anyone including the government no matter who's in charge. So again you can take your politics and go F.U.C.K yourself.
You guys are really taking Chadams too serious. He's trying to get you fired up and you are playing right along.
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 12:35 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray h View Post
You guys are really taking Chadams too serious. He's trying to get you fired up and you are playing right along.

I'm not fired up..I just think politics have no place on a motorcycle forum and was just voicing my opinion..

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
I'm not fired up..I just think politics have no place on a motorcycle forum and was just voicing my opinion..
I 2nd this opinion. This place is going downhill rapidly. If you want to talk politics go to a political forum.
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba View Post
I 2nd this opinion. This place is going downhill rapidly. If you want to talk politics go to a political forum.
Or another thread.
I'm not suggesting anyone should leave I'm just saying it's pretty easy to avoid the politics, just click off of the thread and it's gone. I've talked with chadams66 on other threads (motorcycle related topics) and it's been completely cordial. If you don't like the politics, it goes away with the click of a mouse. If only the rest of life were that simple.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode