the REAL THREAT - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
the REAL THREAT

Global warming..climate change..man made polution are very SMALL potatoes compared to the Planet Nibiru...no matter how hard I try to warn people all I get is IGNORED..LAUGHED AT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fq37g1ncNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMQHjwuJZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA1pJh_mbPU

ignore these warnings at your own risk...

and to you if you do...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

bump..to get this back on the main page
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
Global warming..
The news had film of a family of Bigfeet on the side of the road today. Sadly, they turned out to be non-presidential bushes. In a way I was happy as I wouldn't want to strike a Bigfeet trying to cross the road on a Versys. It would make Al Gore furious!
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 01:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
The news had film of a family of Bigfeet on the side of the road today. Sadly, they turned out to be non-presidential bushes. In a way I was happy as I wouldn't want to strike a Bigfeet trying to cross the road on a Versys. It would make Al Gore furious!
why would a bigfoot want to cross the road on a Versys??? (hint: ask the chicken)...Al Gore and bigfoot in the same sentence..funny stuff...you should work for Johnny Carson..wait..he' dead..like that joke...

note: people who believe in bigfoot would NOT believe in climate change...people who believe in science based facts don't believe in bigfoot...now if you were to equate bigfoot with Al's wife..you would have something...Personally I think Sarah Palin would love to find bigfoot and show him her mama grizzly side...C'mon here big guy let mama sarah show you a good time..ggrrroowwwlll...

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 04:43 AM
ggg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Global warming..climate change..man made polution are very SMALL potatoes compared to the Planet Nibiru...no matter how hard I try to warn people all I get is IGNORED..LAUGHED AT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fq37g1ncNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMQHjwuJZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA1pJh_mbPU

ignore these warnings at your own risk...

and to you if you do...
Nibiru is not the issues its her sister planet which we cant see on the other side of the suns rotation often referred as the FAT sister they will both line up to Sandwich the Earth
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 07:54 AM
MTS

This sounds horrific!

I could not understand a date when this shall occur?

Gov has been watching for 50yrs. Is in the bible. And when is it going to be near? I don't understand the time line?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 09:28 AM

Cant be a planet. A planet by definition has "cleared it's neighborhood". Just saying. Also if they have been watching that long and can predict the path they would be able to tell us within a reasonable timeframe when we would be expected to encounter "planet X".
I can't buy into the Bible mumbo jumbo either. not to say there couldn't be a rouge "planet" or asteroid. By the time we realize what's happening it'll be too late. Unless we send Bruce Willis and Steve Bucheme up there.

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

bump..for all the obvious reasons
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

bump
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 08:07 PM
MTS

Quote:
bump..for all the obvious reasons
Quote:
bump

Asked some questions about your thread! All you do is bump it? lol

Hear a wacking sound! lol

The unreal threat!!

Party on Garth!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )

Last edited by MTS; 01-14-2015 at 09:00 PM.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 10:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS View Post
Asked some questions about your thread! All you do is bump it? lol

Hear a wacking sound! lol

The unreal threat!!

Party on Garth!
sorry son..I didn't realize your questions were serious..or at the very least..meant to be taken seriously..."not being a scientist" how would I know? and you don't think for one minute that I actually watched any of that do you?? we will all know that it is complete baloney as soon as rush gets on the bandwagon (not the rock group..even though their lead guitar player is looney)...

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 11:08 PM
MTS

Quote:
sorry son..I didn't realize your questions were serious..or at the very least..meant to be taken seriously..."not being a scientist" how would I know? and you don't think for one minute that I actually watched any of that do you?? we will all know that it is complete baloney as soon as rush gets on the bandwagon (not the rock group..even though their lead guitar player is looney)...

Sounds like some kind of resentment chsdams66. I don't have a political right or left liking. Just dislike. Sorry, you will have to find someone with a lean to the right and is willing to joist!

Best of luck!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2015, 11:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS View Post
Sounds like some kind of resentment chsdams66. I don't have a political right or left liking. Just dislike. Sorry, you will have to find someone with a lean to the right and is willing to joist!

Best of luck!
resentment is in the eye of the beholder...if you can find any sort of seriousness in this thread it's not coming from me...the idea behind thread is to show the ridiculousness of finding some idiotic video online and posting it as fact...if you didn't do that you should have no worries...if you're the type to fall for that sort of thing..well what can be said??? nothing here..one foot in front of the other...

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-15-2015, 08:17 AM

THE REAL THREAT IS: People driving cars and making left hand turns in front of us.

2013 Kawasaki Versys- Blue/Black
2014 Honda Grom- Red/Black
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Blue/Black
2012 Kawasaki KLX250s Red/Black
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-15-2015, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obijack View Post
THE REAL THREAT IS: People driving cars and making left hand turns in front of us.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-15-2015, 09:14 AM
MTS

Quote:
resentment is in the eye of the beholder...if you can find any sort of seriousness in this thread it's not coming from me...the idea behind thread is to show the ridiculousness of finding some idiotic video online and posting it as fact...if you didn't do that you should have no worries...if you're the type to fall for that sort of thing..well what can be said??? nothing here..one foot in front of the other...

Well you got me on that one. Was giving you a chance to explain possible time line.

The only reason I said resentment is because of your comment on (rush). Thought it was in reference to Rush Limbo or whatever his name is, and some guy on the forum that you think is like him.

Hell maybe its me you are talking about me! lol I have a hard time trying to understand your posts!

Good luck chadams66 no harm done!

CCW and be safe!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode