Do you Thrive? - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-03-2014, 10:41 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Do you Thrive?

Hi everybody,would like to share some info on an awesome new Nutrition cloud based company called Thrive! I've been doing it since July of this year and I feel so much better. I'm 44 and have been riding and racing motorcycles for about 35 years. My body has been twisted and tweeked in about every way possible. Advil was my best friend for years. Thrive has really,and I mean really changed how my body feels and minimized aches and pain in my body! I have way more energy and just have more patience and focus.150k people in just 2014 have joined Thrive,we're talking 4300% growth in 1 year! Why, it's time you find out for yourself. Le-vel/Thrive is going global which means all my Versys friends and motorcycle addicts around the world can try this awesome experience!
Ok, so befor you judge this little intro and risk not looking into this more,
At least take 5 min and do this!
Call this number...1-530-881-1499. Pin is 137907# it's a recording.
Then look this website up. It's mine. gpeasley.le-vel.com
And lastly,like and watch the Le-vel FB page for 1 week
That's it, I'm just trying to share something awesome that has changed my life!
MSG me if you have any questions! Holykaw1

Last edited by holykaw1; 01-20-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-08-2015, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

THRIVE,This is way bigger than I thought!

Happy new year Versys tribe!!!! The one thing I love about this page is we are a unique open minded group that love to share new ideas and always ready to help each other no matter where we live around the world.Now its my turn to contribute to the group and share about my major life style change with the Thrive expierience! Please,Please,believe me when I say this information is a Gift.why?because Le-Vel/Thrive is at its start up phase and already in hypergrowth,almost 5000% growth in its first year! The innovative products will be a household name in the next 24 months and anybody can join for free to try the Thrive Expierience and build a very nice 2nd income just sharing your own expierience with family and friends! I dont care where you live on the planet,join for free and i will get you a 3 day sample if you want one so you can see why im so excited for all of the versys members who have seen these posts to have a huge physical and financial change in 2015! To get started,go to gpeasley.le-vel.com ,find become promoter,take 2 min to fill out,DONE! msg me for any questions or just call or txt me! 719-250-9576 Colorado USA...
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-20-2015, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

Thrive!, the best internal Farkel!

Hi everybody,don't forget it's absolutely free to learn more about Le-vel/Thrive!!
If anybody is Lookin for a way to just feel better or wants the absolute best nutrition they can get, here are a couple things you can do to check out this exploding innovative company called Thrive.
Like the Le-vel FB page and follow it for a week.
Or call this number for a quick message and great info. (530) 881-1499 pin 137907#
Or log in and create your own free Thrive web page to share with others and to see the whole big picture. Go to gpeasley.le-vel.com and log in as a customer or promoter and have a look on your own time.
If anybody wants to know more, just msg me in here or txt me, I'm in Colorado at 719-250-9576.
If you live outside the USA, you could be the 1st to bring the Thrive expierience to your friends and family!
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-20-2015, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holykaw1 View Post
Hi everybody,would like to share some info on an awesome new Nutrition cloud based company called Thrive! I've been doing it since July of this year and I feel so much better. I'm 44 and have been riding and racing motorcycles for about 35 years. My body has been twisted and tweeked in about every way possible. Advil was my best friend for years. Thrive has really,and I mean really changed how my body feels and minimized aches and pain in my body! I have way more energy and just have more patience and focus.150k people in just 2014 have joined Thrive,we're talking 4300% growth in 1 year! Why, it's time you find out for yourself. Le-vel/Thrive is going global which means all my Versys friends and motorcycle addicts around the world can try this awesome experience!
Ok, so befor you judge this little intro and risk not looking into this more,
At least take 5 min and do this!
Call this number...1-530-881-1499. Pin is 137907# it's a recording.
Then look this website up. It's mine. gpeasley.le-vel.com
And lastly,like and watch the Le-vel FB page for 1 week
That's it, I'm just trying to share something awesome that has changed my life!
MSG me if you have any questions! Holykaw1
Sorry guys, the web address for my Thrive page was wrong since I first posted this, it's
gpeasley.le-vel.com. I did a quick correction in case any of you tried to look and web address was no good,please go and look at my corrected web address, it's cool stuff!
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 11:23 AM

2012 Kawasaki Versys 650 - 20,500 miles
2000 Volvo V70XC 2.4T - 258,000 miles

Last edited by Sykes; 01-25-2015 at 11:25 AM.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 09:02 PM Thread Starter

That's funny, but this is a great product.

All I ask guys is you just check it out for your selves.so far I really like the nutrition part of Thrive! I mean at least try it befor you judge it and the company. I know you guys would really dig this nutrition system! They have a great reputation so far.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 10:27 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Why is this spam on the forum? Are you a paid vendor?

Just eat raw veggies and fruit, low fat meats, and watch your processed food intake.

Everyone is

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by twowheeladdict; 01-25-2015 at 10:31 PM.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Thrive chat

This is not spam, I am not a paid vendor. I have been a Versys rider for awhile and part of this forum. I have made many new friends and been part of many discussions here on the forum. Just ask kiwi. We are long time forum friends. Thrive is a new Nutrition system I ran across that I tried and really like and thought I would share with the Versys forum.Thats all. This forum has always been great about sharing information and cool tips and I was just sharing about a product that would possibly help you guys feel better and have more energy through out our everyday lives.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 09:00 AM

Y'all need to try Dr. Black's Superfood!
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 09:22 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
how about a proper balanced meal instead.... no ok pump some more chemicals into your body..

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

Thrive chat

Thrive is 100% all natural plant extract guys.
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 11:09 AM

Garage
Quote:
Thrive is 100% all natural plant extract guys.
so is ipecac

yes im a guy.

post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 10:09 PM

Garage
Private Message: Thrive chat

Today, 07:12 PM

2009 Kawasaki versys
Default Thrive chat
Quote:
Originally Posted by holykaw1
Hi silviefox, do you have any questions about thrive ?

no i do not...thanks you for asking

yes im a guy.

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 10:21 PM

Today, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holykaw1
Really sikes, I've always wanted the best for everybody on this forum and you post this about my thrive post! I bet you didn't research any of the Thrive links or take the time to consider that this might be something everybody could actually really Benefit from and improve your own life! No you just carelesly post a stupid bull**** meter on your own opinion hoping the forum members might think or laugh because you know something that will save them from a serious mistake when actually your uneducated post with no regards to an honest forum member just trying to introduce something supercool and innovative to the forum would actually be 100% true and actually be somthing everybody could actually use and really do what it claims to do! I'm very disappointed in the childish posts from a couple of the members in here! This is for you specifically sikes, if you ignore the Thrive opportunity, and don't atleast take an honest look at it, I promise you will miss out and a year from now when Thrive impacts the world, you will say, ****, he was right! I don't want you to miss out this sikes, but your pride and reckless attitude will possibly miss out on an opportunity of a life time!
Lovely PM from the good sir earlier.

2012 Kawasaki Versys 650 - 20,500 miles
2000 Volvo V70XC 2.4T - 258,000 miles
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015, 02:16 AM

"if you ignore the Thrive opportunity, and don't atleast take an honest look at it, I promise you will miss out and a year from now when Thrive impacts the world, you will say, ****, he was right! I don't want you to miss out this sikes, but your pride and reckless attitude will possibly miss out on an opportunity of a life time!"

Wow .. did you work in a boiler room in a previous life ?...Mate not everyone wants your beliefs rammed down their throats.

Relax, move on, go post in a Amway forum. Pyramids are for Pharaohs, bike forums are for bike chat.

Ian
Growing Older is Inevitable, Growing Up is Optional.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015, 08:07 AM

Looks like just another mlm scheme. Dude needs to get people to sign up to make it to the "next level" and get a car or other broken promises. In the end you'll just be wandering how you could be so gullible. I fell for one of these when I was a lot more naive and I just ended up embarrassing myself.
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

Last post

This Thrive post clearly has been turned into a negative topic, my intention was to just turn you guys on to somthing that has really helped me feel better and enjoy life more,yes you all have the right to your own opinions on this subject. With that said,I have left enough info on previous posts above if your curious about Thrive and haven't got a chance to look at it yet,I do apologize to any members that I might have offended in anyway! This post is officially over.
Enjoy your Riding adventures this year!
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Enjoy your Riding adventures this year!
I like this part. Does Thrive make beer? I don't mean no stinkin waterdown light beer either.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
This guys not a spammer just passionate about a product, if you don't like the thread you don't have to respond, read it or take thrive.

Think we should discuss the product of thermo bob to get things going.
No Video
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
This guys not a spammer just passionate about a product, if you don't like the thread you don't have to respond, read it or take thrive.

Think we should discuss the product of thermo bob to get things going.
No Video

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode