Hey I Can Hear You!! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-27-2014, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Hey I Can Hear You!!

Stopping by to get my lottery tickets. Some loud mouth starts talking crap to me because he thinks i can't hear him through my helmet. He changes his tune when i ask him if he said something...You'll need to turn the volume up.. http://youtu.be/QY6OvpYQlRg

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 09-27-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-28-2014, 08:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Speaking of hearing things through my helmet.. How about smelling things. I am constantly surprised at how many people are smoking pot in their cars while on the way to and from work. I never notice it when I am in my own cage, but when I am on my V I can sure smell it?

I figured it out!! A good day is when you can't see through your visor or windshield b/c of the bug splatter!!!!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-28-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsrob View Post
Speaking of hearing things through my helmet.. How about smelling things. I am constantly surprised at how many people are smoking pot in their cars while on the way to and from work. I never notice it when I am in my own cage, but when I am on my V I can sure smell it?
Move out to B.C. It gets worse.

Falling down is your bodies way of saying you just screwed up.

IBA# 38547
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-28-2014, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Is pot decriminalized in Canada? I thought maybe I could discern the smell of pot, but what I smell is usually someone burning leaves in their yard. Strange thing is that sometimes I can't figure out which yard is burning the leaves, and the car in front of me is driving awfully slow and careful.

My Versys Travels:

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-29-2014, 09:14 AM

Somehow when I saw the "Donuts" sign I knew you were headed there....
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Some awfully bare arms there weljo
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-29-2014, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
Somehow when I saw the "Donuts" sign I knew you were headed there....

Yea, That my favorite spot. cute girls that work there,lottery tickets and Do-Nuts. What more could you ask for.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-29-2014, 12:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beany View Post
Some awfully bare arms there weljo

Yep, If i'm making a quick run for something i leave the jacket at home.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2014, 01:14 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
gotta love jack-asses like that, and funny thing ive seen you befor O.O saw your vid of you getting pulled over for your "aftermarket" tail light xD
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2014, 01:15 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuff View Post
Move out to B.C. It gets worse.
worse... or better? XD
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2014, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
worse... or better? XD
For sure worse. Not into it and the ones I see using look like total losers.

Falling down is your bodies way of saying you just screwed up.

IBA# 38547
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2014, 08:37 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuff View Post
For sure worse. Not into it and the ones I see using look like total losers.
sorry to hear that, all things should be used in moderation......
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-30-2014, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
gotta love jack-asses like that, and funny thing ive seen you befor O.O saw your vid of you getting pulled over for your "aftermarket" tail light xD
yea i got over 300 video's but this is my favorite. A buddy of mine does some off-roading on his harley. I love the look when he get back in the road.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFK9...SSyPVjUdRIRZdQ

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode