FJR Feeding Time - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
FJR Feeding Time

Headed to lunch today and pick up a snack for the FJR along the way...:eek2 FJR Feeding Time - YouTube

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014, 05:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
You are a bad man

I'm no diplomat
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014, 07:06 PM

I would have done the same thing, riding your bike of course. Your chuckle makes it real.

Great post,
Richard
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I know better but sometimes you just can't help yourself. Just put the stock exhaust back on it yesterday. I'm sure the bike runs better with the stock exhaust and it doesn't sound like a popcorn machine when you let off the throttle. It would have been quicker if i had dropped it down a gear or grabbed a handful of clutch. I just rolled the throttle open..

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 05-30-2014 at 07:26 PM.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014, 08:04 PM
MTS

LOL Sometimes stock exhaust is best!

Party on!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-31-2014, 04:02 PM

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-01-2014, 04:19 AM

Garage
Joe, That's mean. You took his pride. He was the big dog for like 30 seconds.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-01-2014, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikej View Post
Joe, That's mean. You took his pride. He was the big dog for like 30 seconds.

Yea, All Bark & No Bite...I thought he would at least give me the one finger salute when he went by at the end..

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 12:20 AM

LMAO, you're impressed with your ability to beat a 13-14 second 1/4 mile bike on a 10-11 second bike? Your schoolgirl giggle makes me think that you think you achieved something?

FWIW, It sounds like he had already shut it down(judging by the lack of exhaust noise from his bike) by the time you passed him.

Congrats on your big victory.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 01:12 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclesarge View Post
LMAO, you're impressed with your ability to beat a 13-14 second 1/4 mile bike on a 10-11 second bike? Your schoolgirl giggle makes me think that you think you achieved something?

FWIW, It sounds like he had already shut it down(judging by the lack of exhaust noise from his bike) by the time you passed him.

Congrats on your big victory.

It must suck to be you. Your always complaining and acting like such a C.U.N.T. Get a life you miserable asshat.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
It must suck to be you. Your always complaining and acting like such a C.U.N.T. Get a life you miserable asshat.
LOL, EXACTLY the same thing I was thinking about YOU. Still trolling the Versys forum? I guess the FJR forum guys already pegged you for what you are.

Maybe you should tell them about all your homes, and financial security, beautiful wife, and blah, blah, blah, haha.

Name calling? really? yeah I guess you are the winner, haha.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 07:55 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
On a lighter note, here's mine.

The wife won't ride passenger on this one. and that's OK with me.

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:04 AM

I would have said screw it and left the aftermarket exhaust on even if it meant a little loss of power. I thought they looked great and sounded great (judging from past videos). You probably could have tuned the fuel map to stop the popping, but either way to each his own. That's one of the cool parts of motorcycles is that there are so many things you can do to make it "yours".

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:

Maybe you should tell them about all your homes, and financial security, beautiful wife, and blah, blah, blah, haha.

Yep you're just mad because you can't be me.......

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
LOL, EXACTLY the same thing I was thinking about YOU. Still trolling the Versys forum? I guess the FJR forum guys already pegged you for what you are.

Name calling? really? yeah I guess you are the winner, haha.

Well then this will make your day...Heres one we sold for $805,000. Just a short walk from the ocean.http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13...21224672_zpid/ ...Go to 3min of the video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7l5G7NWwlY .We were letting a family friend live there for free as long as he kept the grass cut.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 07:39 PM

I'll admit, on paper your life sounds great. The petty things you whine, complain and brag about tell a different story, almost like there's something missing in your life.

The little comments that seem to push you over the top,
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
make me glad I'm ME, not YOU. I do alright for myself, laugh a lot (shoot, even these conversation with you make me laugh) and enjoy life. You should try it, instead of wasting your time trying to impress people with how great your life is, or how you put some anonymous stranger in his place.

Personally, I'd lose the camera. The few videos I've seen that you posted just make you look like a douche, riding around trying to make mountains out of molehills.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
I'll admit, on paper your life sounds great. The petty things you whine, complain and brag about tell a different story, almost like there's something missing in your life.

The little comments that seem to push you over the top,

make me glad I'm ME, not YOU. I do alright for myself, laugh a lot (shoot, even these conversation with you make me laugh) and enjoy life. You should try it, instead of wasting your time trying to impress people with how great your life is, or how you put some anonymous stranger in his place.

Personally, I'd lose the camera. The few videos I've seen that you posted just make you look like a douche, riding around trying to make mountains out of molehills.

I get bored easily. Everyone i know still works. so nobody to hang out with during the week. Being able to ride everyday is nice but it gets old too. Been thinking about getting a job selling motorcycles so i can do something i enjoy and get a good deal on a bike.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:21 PM

Another option is to do something like this, which would be one hellofa fun way to spend some time and money:

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978907

Someday is not a day of the week.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-02-2014, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerpawed View Post
Another option is to do something like this, which would be one hellofa fun way to spend some time and money:

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978907

Would be nice. But i do have a few things i have to see to here in Cali. This is the longest i've been in one place. Usually going to Texas or Puerto Rico but the last few years i haven't. My girl is coming back from Puerto Rico in July for good. So i'll be pretty busy then and will have time to travel.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode