South Park Episode, A Must Watch - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
FJS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up South Park Episode, A Must Watch

Here is something to watch, but watch the whole thing

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251889

PS Not responsible if you piss your pants
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 12:02 PM

Best. Episode. Ever.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 12:54 PM

This episode is popping up on a lot of forums! Must be a bunch of Harley haters around!

Steve

I bought a motorcycle because my wife said that I couldn't! Now I have two and she still says I can't have another one!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sounds like a challenge to me!

Now I have four!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 08:59 AM

Yyyupp
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 06:54 AM

That's some vicious satire. Awesome. I poked around the HDForum to see what the objects of ridicule have to say. Most are laughing with the rest of us, although a few claim that this time Trey and Matt "have gone too far." It's easy to laugh when the joke's on someone else and cry foul when the joke's on you. South Park maintains its credibility (for lack of a better term) by being an equal opportunity satirist -- everyone is fair game. Brrrrump brump brump brump brumprumprump.....

[SIZE="1"]Ride. Good.

2019 F750GS
2014 R1200RT
2008 Versys (SOLD 11/19)
2003 ST1300ABS (SOLD 5/15)
IBA 59868
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehanQuadi View Post
Best. Episode. Ever.
+1

'I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent'

Yeah, that’s a statistic sample size of 1, category “anecdotal evidence”, but there it is.

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos motherfu#&er!!" -Red, from Pineapple Express.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 07:42 PM

OK, so I did damn near piss my pants.

I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff!!!

Kansas - Eleven curves in three hundred eighteen miles...

2008 Versys, SOLD!

2002 BMW R1150RT Lovin it!!!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 07:47 PM

One of the best episodes I've seen.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-08-2009, 09:00 PM

I thought it was funny, my girlfriend didn't.

"The things you own end up owning you." - Tyler Durden

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-09-2009, 08:09 AM

Don't normally watch the show, but saw this posted on another forum. Great episode. Went riding the next day, and every time I saw one I thought of them making the noise (Ok I thought the other word too , not that I agree with it, but I thought it was funny.)
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-09-2009, 10:48 AM

That is the first episode I’ve ever watched start to finish and it had me laughing out loud. The Wife had tears rolling down her face she was laughing so hard. Everytime she saw a HD over the weekend, she would break-out in “Braaapp-bap-bap-bap-bap-bap”.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-09-2009, 11:19 AM

I'd love to hear what the 'dew rags and saddle bags' guys are saying about this one. too f'ing funny.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to versysred Send a message via Yahoo to versysred
That was so darn funny! Greatest episode ever!
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 04:20 PM

Actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrison56 View Post
This episode is popping up on a lot of forums! Must be a bunch of Harley haters around!
I like Harleys OK and we have a Harley rider that sometimes rides with us - and he keeps up too! It's one of the few bikes that I've never owned, even though it was the one that I really, really wanted when I was a kid. I dreamed of doing the Easy Rider thing once I got my license and freedom to leave home. Then I noticed that the guys that I knew that owned Harleys seemed to spend an awful lot of time sitting by the road trying to get them running (of course, I started out riding Brit bikes, so I had little room to judge.) I bought my first Kawasaki - a 175 enduro - in '71 and was hooked by the fact that it never needed more than routine maintenance and was absolutely reliable, even though I raced it in enduros nearly every weekend.
So... I like Harleys OK, but I'm sick of the asinine "loud pipes save lives" line. Loud pipes just piss people off and get bad laws passed - good riding skills save lives. I find it interesting that the 'safety conscious' loud pipes crowd are usually the same ones that you see riding without helmets in flip flops and tank tops. Go figure!
I think that the South Park writers nailed the feelings of an awful lot of people with that episode, one of the best ever. At some point, they might even do one on our crowd. There's probably some good material there as well.

Don't you think that it's a ^%#$&# shame that Hunter S. Thompson wasn't an adventure rider? Imagine the ride reports...!
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 11:49 PM

Garage
What is the name of the episode?

In Canada we get re-directed to another site and I have to search for the episode by name.

Thanks

Although I have had Miss Jaffa (Burnt Orange 2007 Versys) for a while, I still have a lot to learn.

"The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 11:56 PM

Hmmmmm...

I dropped into some of the Harley forums just to see what the feedback would be in regards to the South Park episode. For the most part, the cruisers liked it as much as we did. I think that most folks realize that SP goes for the jugular in a non-discriminatory fashion. It was one of the funniest episodes that I've seen so far, ranking right up there with the Mormon and the 'changing the future' shows.
When I grow up, I probably won't watch it anymore...

Don't you think that it's a ^%#$&# shame that Hunter S. Thompson wasn't an adventure rider? Imagine the ride reports...!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode