sprint offers $200 bribe!! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2014, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sprint offers $200 bribe!!

If you bring your phone # from another carrier to sprint, they will send you a visa card with $200 on it if you keep the service for 31 days. some of you may have seen my earlier posts, with my framily i.d.. I now have 5 confirmed members that are showing up on my sprint account webpage--and a couple of verbal commitments, which I tend to ignore until they actually sign up. my sons mother-in-law is supposed to sign up today,but its extremely rare to catch her telling the truth about anything. I expect to have a $25 monthly bill fairly soon. right now its at $35..... just need two more. of course you can start your own framily plan, as well, needless to say. hope some of you get to take advantage of the bribe.---------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2014, 07:54 PM

I would sign up in the next hour if Sprint service didn't suck balls so bad at my house. I had them for ten years, moved and the service went downhill for me. But I will say that Sprint is a good company and the cost is very economical. Good luck.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2014, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

yeah, depends on where you live if sprint works for you. I live out in the country about 35 miles from Louisville --about the same distance from Lexington ky. to my surprise, sprint has 4g coverage at my house now. didn't think I would ever see that out here in the sticks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sprint2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	42298  

Last edited by dspark52; 03-05-2014 at 05:37 PM.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
I would sign up in the next hour if Sprint service didn't suck balls so bad at my house. I had them for ten years, moved and the service went downhill for me. But I will say that Sprint is a good company and the cost is very economical. Good luck.
We had terrible coverage at my house with Sprint as well. My daughter called and complained to a customer service guy and maybe a manager or two, but somehow she got them to send us a Sprint Airave 2.5. It's a modem sized box the plugs into your internet router and has another antennea of it's own to run. (Skinny little wire) Anyway we have awesome coverage on all our phones now in and outside of our house. Maybe you should call and Bi%$# at someone and they might send you one too.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2014, 10:58 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
I wish Sprint and a few other companies would move into the Canadian market. We have the second highest cellular rates in the world because of lack of competition and probably illegal price fixing among the few competitors in this market. It seems like every carrier wants you to have a new phone and then charge you for it in their monthly rates.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

well, that didn't take too long. I figured once I got several, it would be easy to get the rest.--------$25 a month sure beats $80
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sprint 3.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	42466  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2014, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

well got 2 more today ---have 9 now --almost full now --7 members gets you the best deal you can get--and a couple extra for insurance in case some one drops out---
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sprint9.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	42482  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode