sprint framily plan i.d. - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2014, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sprint framily plan i.d.

I just changed my plan yesterday. im hoping to find some more people to get in the group to get the price down to $25 a month. one person is $55 a month and each person added drops it by $5. unlimited talk and text and 1 gig data. no contract.--- I already had a phone but sprint will sell you one if you need it and add a payment to your bill. everyone is billed separately. im posting my framily plan i.d. # you will need if you want to try it.(take it to the sprint store) or give it to someone else if you know someone who might want to try it. I need 6 more people to get the best price. also, sprint is offering a free Samsung galaxy 7 inch tablet (thru the 27th of feb.) with this deal if you agree to a $15 a month charge for 1 gig of data for the tablet--- 2 yr commitment on the data for the free tablet---I didn't take the tablet offer myself, which was probably a mistake on my part,im trying to keep my bill as low as possible. the 2 yr, commitment for the tablet data does not commit you to the phone. there is no contract or commitment on the phone.

Last edited by dspark52; 03-05-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

I have 3 people that are interested in this deal. if they go thru with it, the monthly bill will drop to $40 for each of us. three more would get it to $25 a month for everyone. that is my goal,of course. after paying sprint $90 a month($80 plus insurance) for the last two years on my old plan with a contract, $25 a month and no contract would be great.----

Last edited by dspark52; 02-20-2014 at 05:03 PM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 03:43 PM

I can't blame you for giving it a shot but to be honest, I would not want to count on strangers to keep their plans to keep my costs down.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Kirk View Post
I can't blame you for giving it a shot but to be honest, I would not want to count on strangers to keep their plans to keep my costs down.

the thing is, it will be a really good deal for everyone as we all will be paying the same price. once the group is big enough to get it down to $25 which takes 6 more people besides myself, I, or anyone in the group can still add 3 additional people just by giving the code to other people.. maximum of 10 per group. so if 1 or 2 or even 3 leave, it will still be 25 a month if there were ten in the group. and when you have 7 in a group,the price is so low, I think it will be pretty easy to pick up a few more as insurance so to speak. I don't know where else you can get this deal right now besides sprint. I just switched plans a couple days ago. I was paying 80 a month before so ive already saved 25 a month as im paying 55 a month right now till I get some more people in the group. I expect to have my wife and dad join pretty soon ,that will get it to 45 a month for each of us.every time a person is added, the price goes down $5 a month for everyone. the price bottoms out at 7 people ----25 a month, but you are allowed to add 3 more. ive been with sprint almost 14 years. I was about ready to tell them to kiss my ass, 80 a month was a rip off ---but im not going to pass up this deal especially with no contract.

Last edited by dspark52; 02-20-2014 at 05:01 PM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

got my wife moved over to my plan so the cost went down to $50 already. as soon as I get my dad moved over the cost will be $45 a month for everyone.it may take a little time to get down to $25 a month, the more the price drops, the easier it should be to add a few more to the group. the cleck at the sprint store said this is the plan sprint is going to and they are are doing away with their contract plans. I thing walmart and virgin mobile and a few others are really putting the heat on these big companies like sprint to be more competitive.-----
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-24-2014, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

I now have a total of 4 people including myself on the framily plan which brings the bill down to $40 (plus sprints' b.s. taxes ect.) the next person to join will drop the bill to $35 a month. I am getting kind of excited about the possibility of having a $25 a month cellphone bill. just need 3 more to join the group and its there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode