Shameful behavior: embarrasing - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-22-2014, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Shameful behavior: embarrasing

Just a heads up to my American friends: we have a real arsehole Canadian here name of Kevin O'Leary, a self-named financial genius, who makes Atilla the Hun look like a wimpy bleeding heart. He is on several TV shows and is now trying to make a name for himself south of the border, namely on CNBC. Avoid this man if you want to keep your blood pressure at a reasonable level.

His most recent pronouncement is (I kid you not): 3.5 billion people living in poverty is "Fantastic news"

http://business.time.com/2014/01/22/...-is-fantastic/

And here he is making a fool of himself on CNBC

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/01...n_4568636.html

First Rob Ford and now this asshat. Honestly, we're not all like this in the great white north! Now back to motorcycle programming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-22-2014, 06:33 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Ahh, Mr. Wonderful.

I believe he is entitled to his opinion whether I agree with it or not. He made his money and he can do with it whatever he pleases after he pays all the mandatory tariffs to the government.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-22-2014, 07:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Somethin' wrong when the richest 85 people have more wealth than the bottom 3,500,000,000.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
Ahh, Mr. Wonderful.

I believe he is entitled to his opinion whether I agree with it or not. He made his money and he can do with it whatever he pleases after he pays all the mandatory tariffs to the government.
+ 100%. let him not bother your life.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Banned

"Opinions are like Demo Tapes"

&

Death Watch

Last edited by Seeya; 01-23-2014 at 03:57 PM.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-24-2014, 10:00 AM
Banned

Cool

I actually like Mr Wonderful on Shark Tank, he does me no harm, his points of views are his own, they don't effect me, & I do respect him for making so much money..................There are far worse people in the World than Kevin "slap head" O'Leary!!!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-24-2014, 10:53 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britmick View Post
I actually like Mr Wonderful on Shark Tank, he does me no harm, his points of views are his own, they don't effect me, & I do respect him for making so much money..................There are far worse people in the World than Kevin "slap head" O'Leary!!!
Have you seen him on Dragon's Den? He is rude, insulting, belligerent and even his fellow "dragons" can't take his behaviour. He says things to people that, were it me, would earn him a major smackdown. I couldn't be five minutes in a room with him before earning an assault charge. Typical little man syndrome.

Wealth does not earn a person the right to belittle others without consequence. I no longer watch any show with that cretin on it. I only happened to see his "3.5 billion people living in poverty is wonderful news" through another story I was following online.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Seems he is truely self-made. A fat lip and a couple of puffy eyes would probably tone down his rethoric.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-24-2014, 02:21 PM

Numbers are always manipulated to say what people want them too. I'm sure tribal people in Africa who don't even have currency are included in the 3,500,000,000 they boast. Just sayin...
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-24-2014, 02:30 PM

It is not that bad in the U.S. The top 1% hold about 35% of the wealth, top 20% about 90%.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
... a self-named financial genius,

who makes Attila the Hun look like a wimpy bleeding heart. ...
Wonder what JC would say of Kevin O'Leary's pronouncements!

Last edited by Seeya; 01-24-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode