Are you stupid?
Found this test on the Internet. Interestingly less than 50% of people asked could answer these questions.
1) Name a country that starts with the letter "U"?
2) What is the religion of Israel?
3) Who won the Vietnam war?
4) How many sides does a triangle have?
5) What religion are Buddhist monks?
6) What is the currency used in the United Kingdom?
7) Who is Fidel Castro?
8) What city is the national capital of Canada?
9) Is present day China Capitalist or Communist?
10) What does the word republic mean as in the Republic of the United States of America?
scroll down for answers......
1) United States of America, Uruguay, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uganda, etc.
2) Jewish, a large number of respondents said Muslim or Islamic
3) North Vietnamese, if you said the US you probably watch too much Fox news
7) Until recently president of Cuba, if you said Latin American pop singer give yourself 0 on this test
10) A republic is a government that does not have a monarch. If you confused democracy with republic give yourself 0 on this test and consider returning to night school to get your high school equivalency. Just in case you're still confused the US is a republic (because it does not have a King or Queen) and a democracy (because the government is publicly elected). Commonwealth countries like Australia and Jamaica are examples of Democratic Monarchies. China is a republic but not a democracy.
Last edited by versys_rider; 10-09-2013 at 07:31 PM.