Ah Politics - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Ah Politics

https://sphotos-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/h...59348324_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/h...74311957_n.jpg

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013, 10:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks I needed that...
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 09:59 PM

Well we had to house your president last wednesday. 2000 cops ordered to the capital, whole area around the royal castle sealed off and general traffic chaos in the inner city. This was some serious buisness for just one guy, hope at least that he had fun
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
Well we had to house your president last wednesday. 2000 cops ordered to the capital, whole area around the royal castle sealed off and general traffic chaos in the inner city. This was some serious buisness for just one guy, hope at least that he had fun

You could have done America a favor and shot him for us.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Banned

Noted
Better to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
weljo2001 CA LPN 20S2158
Attached Files
File Type: pdf weljo2001 Advocate violance towards US President.pdf (145.9 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by Seeya; 09-08-2013 at 12:26 AM.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 10:57 PM

Joe, let me guess, Shrub lover?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSlammer View Post
Joe, let me guess, Shrub lover?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Nope..

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 11:02 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post

Eat S.H.I.T. Seeya

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 11:34 PM

I for one think its pretty cool that a US president visits us. It has only happened once before, back in 2001 Bush payed us a visit.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 01:25 AM
MTS

Clintin Bombed two terror camps in afgan and never took credit!

No big deal and no congress!

Killed almost everyone, wow what a great shot! And they all didn't want to kill us because they didn't know who the hell bombed them!

Am I starting to make a point here? Lets hope so what the hell are we doing???????????? For God Sake!!!!

Stir the bee hive as hard as possible WTH!

If it means we save a bunch of our people we can do it on the low down! Hello! Hello! Anybody home FGS! Help us all!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 02:06 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 08:09 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
To be fair to Obama he has been dead locked both terms by an uncooperative Republican dominated congress and senate. Kinda of like a minority government in a parliamentary system with multiple parties, where the party in power has more seats than anyone else but less than the 50% required to pass legislation. Pretty much impossible to pass meaningful legislation in this environment.He has also had to deal with Bush's legacy of two very expensive wars and and a Banking collapse due to an unregulated banking industry in the US that allowed banks to take on more risk than they could handle with large scale unsecured lending.

So who is going to be the next president since Obama is not running next time around?

Last edited by twowheels; 09-08-2013 at 08:22 AM.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
To be fair to Obama he has been dead locked both terms by an uncooperative Republican dominated congress and senate. Kinda of like a minority government in a parliamentary system with multiple parties, where the party in power has more seats than anyone else but less than the 50% required to pass legislation. Pretty much impossible to pass meaningful legislation in this environment.He has also had to deal with Bush's legacy of two very expensive wars and and a Banking collapse due to an unregulated banking industry in the US that allowed banks to take on more risk than they could handle with large scale unsecured lending.

So who is going to be the next president since Obama is not running next time around?
My memory may be faulty...but I thought that both houses were Dem majority for the first half of the first term
Many of the banking&mortgage regulations were removed during Slick Willies term of office
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 03:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Noted
Better to....

weljo2001 CA LPN 20S2158

How does it feel to be such a gutless coward hiding behind a key board. You pansy assed B.i.t.c.h.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Leaving us with Biden in the driver's seat????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode