The graveyard shift - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Bob

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Cool The graveyard shift

Just thought I'd mention that this forum works for me

Due to the timezone diffs I'm at work while it seems most of you are off drooling on your pillows, makes it a lot easier to actually see what is going on on the forum.

I'm on a local 4x4 forum here in South Africa as well and trying to keep track throughout the day on what is happening is useless. I would guess there are about 130+ active threads per day with multiple interactions each. Not to mention coming back and checking in after a weekend... Quick Links --> Mark Forums Read... about all one can do.

So this is awesome! I can actually read through all the posts per day

...only 39 days to go till I too can walk into the dealership and say "I'll take that 'un please"

ok well, back to the last hour and fifteen minutes before I'm off to go sit in traffic on my way home.

great day to you all

08' Diablo Black Kawasaki Verys
98' 3.0L V6 Colt Rodeo D/C (Engine rebuilt, Body lift, Monroe Shocks, 32" Wrangler MTR's, GME GX300)

Work hard, play harder. --Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode