Got a Honda - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-28-2013, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Got a Honda

Finally I got a two wheeler Honda. Performance is good but I was expecting more power. It handles well on concrete and on grass. It will be in the garage with the Kawis. :-p

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1375066809.279815.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	28714

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-28-2013, 10:25 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murquiza View Post
Finally I got a two wheeler Honda. Performance is good but I was expecting more power. It handles well on concrete and on grass. It will be in the garage with the Kawis. :-p

Attachment 28714

This chart will come in handy if you want to change your pressure. Put in the right nozzle or tip to get your desired pressure.http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAw&dur=395

The numbers at the top of the chart is the psi and the numbers in the center are gpm The numbers in blue on the left side are nozzle orfice size. So if you have a 3500psi 5gpm machine and want to lower the pressue to 1500psi. Just go to the top of the chart and find 1500 then take your finger and go straight down until you come to the closest number to 5 without going over. Then take your finger and go left to the blue number.Thats gives you the orfice size of the nozzle you need. You can change the pressure but the gallons per minute stay the same. Then you just choose the fan width. 15 degree or a yellow tip 25 degree or a green tip 40 degree or a white tip. Stay away from a 0 degree or a red tip it will destroy anything you use it on.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 07-28-2013 at 11:10 PM.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 07:01 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

Attachment 28714

My Hondas stays out under wing of the barn.

My Versys Travels:

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 07:08 AM
MTS

I have a Honda power washer also!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 07:23 AM

Same here... But mine's a quad...

GeneHil - Mount Dora, FL
2011 Kawasaki Versys
Viet Nam: Dec67-Dec68 & Jul69-Dec72
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 09:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
This chart will come in handy if you want to change your pressure. Put in the right nozzle or tip to get your desired pressure.http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAw&dur=395

The numbers at the top of the chart is the psi and the numbers in the center are gpm The numbers in blue on the left side are nozzle orfice size. So if you have a 3500psi 5gpm machine and want to lower the pressue to 1500psi. Just go to the top of the chart and find 1500 then take your finger and go straight down until you come to the closest number to 5 without going over. Then take your finger and go left to the blue number.Thats gives you the orfice size of the nozzle you need. You can change the pressure but the gallons per minute stay the same. Then you just choose the fan width. 15 degree or a yellow tip 25 degree or a green tip 40 degree or a white tip. Stay away from a 0 degree or a red tip it will destroy anything you use it on.

Useful information. Now I can wash the dog without splitting it in half.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 09:59 AM

Garage
Quote:
Useful information. Now I can wash the dog without splitting it in half.

Drop the pressure to around 90psi

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Drop the pressure to around 90psi
Be VERY careful around your dog's 'butt-hole', ESPECIALLY if it tends to bite....

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 11:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Be VERY careful around your dog's 'butt-hole', ESPECIALLY if it tends to bite....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 09:02 PM

I have a John Deere Power Washer

and it has A HONDA Engine
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 09:36 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyOne View Post
I have a John Deere Power Washer

and it has A HONDA Engine

Had a John Deere lawn tractor and it had a kawasaki engine. So it was actually the first kawasaki i ever owned.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode