ADV rider Thread You should See - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ADV rider Thread You should See

Not sure if this is the right area or not-But I met this Guy yesterday at an Arbys in Litchfield- The thread is amazing!! Grat pics, Funny stories What an Adventure. Im jealous!! Check it out and see for your self!!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...31#post8931231

2008 Versys
Muzzy Exhaust-race core!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Upgraded Kawi Windshield
Madstadd Bracket
Fiamm 132 db low note horn
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Osram Hyper 65 h7 lights

Kawi/Givi V35 Bags
Shad SH-29 Top Case
SW-Motech Quick release Brackets
Sw-Motech Alu-Rack
Garmin GPSMap 60csx

Joe Rocket Manta Tankbag-Red
Kawi Tank Protector
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 01:09 PM

That's ChiTown. I've read his reports before, he's a fabulous photographer, and an adventrous rider. He also has lots of time (so it seems) to go on these long wandering rides. Must be nice.
:P
dm

DM
2009 Kawasaki Versys, "Dr Doom"
2009 Suzuki Burgman 650, "StormTrooper"
2003 Suzuki Burgman 400, "Yoda"

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcym View Post
That's ChiTown. I've read his reports before, he's a fabulous photographer, and an adventrous rider. He also has lots of time (so it seems) to go on these long wandering rides. Must be nice.
:P
dm
DARCYM-Have you seen the pics of places hes had his 1200 RT?!! It would take some serious fotitude, lack of fear or both to get where he had that thing!!!

2008 Versys

Upgraded Kawi Windshield
Madstadd Bracket

Osram Hyper 65 h7 lights

Kawi/Givi V35 Bags
Shad SH-29 Top Case
Sw-Motech Alu-Rack
Garmin GPSMap 60csx

Kawi Tank Protector
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 05:40 AM

Just to keep this thread alive a bit longer ...
I read the guy's ride report and want to say it's one of the best I've ever read. Unbelievable pictures too. Definitely worth the time to read it.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 09:25 PM

I'm about half way through this thread and it is AWESOME. This guy is living the life I can only dream of. I don't know if jealous is the right word.

09' Green
06' CR 250
08' CRF 230L
95' VFR 750 <-4 sale
88' Hawk GT
03' CRF 230f
05' TTR 50...
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motocox View Post
I'm about half way through this thread and it is AWESOME. This guy is living the life I can only dream of. I don't know if jealous is the right word.
Im right there with you!! I read it all and working back through!! Yeah Jealous is s light term!! Don't know if i could leave my kiddos that long -But its nice to dream about....One day though!!!

2008 Versys

Upgraded Kawi Windshield
Madstadd Bracket

Osram Hyper 65 h7 lights

Kawi/Givi V35 Bags
Shad SH-29 Top Case
Sw-Motech Alu-Rack
Garmin GPSMap 60csx

Kawi Tank Protector
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-27-2013, 09:38 PM

Bump
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 06:44 AM
MTS

Cool thanks for sharing!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 08:44 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Garage
Only read the first page. Definitely not the type of adventure I would do because of my job. I guess a roadie has nothing to lose by trespassing and lying to officers.

I have been in dead end, low fuel situations. The fun disappears quickly.

My Versys Travels:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode