Online motorcycle reviews - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Skypilot 69
  • 1 Post By Smiley
  • 1 Post By Jmason

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2020, 07:35 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Online motorcycle reviews

Here are my views on the subject:

https://evercleverwilson.com/motorcycling/

Observations on life and motorcycling, short stories and photos, with no annoying political or religious rhetoric
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Smiley; 01-27-2020 at 08:06 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2020, 08:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed the read. Made me start remembering the old days when I dreamed of owning a motorcycle, which eventually led to me owning a enjoying many different bikes. I'm still riding and loving it. But there is still something about those good old days. I guess that comes with getting older.

The book "Motorcycling and the art of zen" had the same effect on me.
onewizard likes this.
Old 01-27-2020, 10:25 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
You sound more pompous than the reviewers you call pompous. There is nothing I read that would make me want to join the world of riding and all the divisions in it. I would have rather read political or religious rants than this dribble. Was that enough of a roast for you? Feel free to add this to your page since it fits right in. LOL!

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-28-2020, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

Garage
You'll find no shortage of political and religious rants online. Dig in, help yourself to a big serving of misery.

If you go post your comment to my site using email and your real name, of course I'll post it.
onewizard likes this.

Observations on life and motorcycling, short stories and photos, with no annoying political or religious rhetoric

Last edited by Smiley; 01-28-2020 at 08:25 AM.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:31 PM

Garage
The most annoying thing about that Spurgeon Dunbar video was the fact that he includes videos of the beach and the ocean at the start, but not a single closeup of a bikini. I lost interest quickly after that.

'09 Versys
Old 01-29-2020, 05:19 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmason View Post
The most annoying thing about that Spurgeon Dunbar video was the fact that he includes videos of the beach and the ocean at the start, but not a single closeup of a bikini. I lost interest quickly after that.

Seal Beach Queen Mary 007 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Old 01-29-2020, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmason View Post
The 'like' function is gone, but thumbs up!

Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
I think I'd like your motorcycle review videos a lot more...
weljo2001 likes this.

'09 Versys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in