What's your guilty pleasure? - Page 2 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

At 62, still wondering if i am doing the right thing..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 12:28 AM

Garage
Golf. I know, I know... so many people can't stand it, but I have an addiction to it. I live on a small 9 hole golf course and I play every day. I watch it on TV, I know the bio's of many of the players and it is like a stupid soap opera. There, I've admitted it...

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." - Vonnegut
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 01:49 AM
Super Moderator

at 62 riding the versys and still thinking as if I am 20...
Modene likes this.
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 04:09 AM

Thumbs up

My guilty pleasure will be watching Justin Bieber fight Tom Cruise in the UFC Octagon!

Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to UFC fight, Conor McGregor offers to host

Justin Bieber has challenged Tom Cruise to a UFC fight, with champion fighter Conor McGregor offering to host.

The pop star had earlier tweeted to fans promising that new music was on the way, but confused them with a later post that said: “I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the Octagon.

"Tom if you don’t take this fight you’re scared and you will never live it down.”

He then tagged UFC president Dana White and asked: “Who is willing to put on the fight… @Danawhite?”

Bieber’s challenge sparked a frenzy on social media, including an enthusiastic response from Mcgregor who wrote: “If Tom Cruise is man enough to accept this challenge, McGregor Sports and Entertainment will host the bout. Does Cruise have the sprouts to fight, like he does in the movies? Stay tuned to find out!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8951701.html

Last edited by invader; 06-10-2019 at 04:25 AM.
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
My guilty pleasure will be watching Justin Bieber fight Tom Cruise in the UFC Octagon!

Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to UFC fight, Conor McGregor offers to host

Justin Bieber has challenged Tom Cruise to a UFC fight, with champion fighter Conor McGregor offering to host.

The pop star had earlier tweeted to fans promising that new music was on the way, but confused them with a later post that said: “I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the Octagon.

"Tom if you don’t take this fight you’re scared and you will never live it down.”

He then tagged UFC president Dana White and asked: “Who is willing to put on the fight… @Danawhite?”

Bieber’s challenge sparked a frenzy on social media, including an enthusiastic response from Mcgregor who wrote: “If Tom Cruise is man enough to accept this challenge, McGregor Sports and Entertainment will host the bout. Does Cruise have the sprouts to fight, like he does in the movies? Stay tuned to find out!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8951701.html
I doubt this is going to happen, unless it's some kind of staged promotional event. There is absolutely nothing in this for Cruise, who is more than twice Bieber's age and has never claimed to be any kind of fighter. Besides, I'm sure his Scientology handlers would never let him do this.

Now, if I'm wrong and this does happen? I'm totally making the popcorn!
invader likes this.
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 06:51 PM

My guilty pleasure seems to be getting angry at politics in my native country. Both sides seem to really be growing the dimwit demographic exponentially.
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsherman View Post
My guilty pleasure seems to be getting angry at politics in my native country. Both sides seem to really be growing the dimwit demographic exponentially.
Don't get angry at politician as they are like turtle on top of a fence post.

“When you see a turtle on top of a fence post, chances are he did not get there on his own.”
rsherman likes this.
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastoman View Post
Don't get angry at politician as they are like turtle on top of a fence post.

“When you see a turtle on top of a fence post, chances are he did not get there on his own.”
Heh...yeah, the people putting certain politicians in certain places are definitely the problem.
Fastoman likes this.
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 06:05 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsherman View Post
If I may... What is your native country and where are you currently residing?

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 06:22 AM

My Greatest pleasure is planning my next long bike trip/ camping. With work only able to do 2 trips a year each a week long.
Fastoman likes this.
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Degrees View Post
If I may... What is your native country and where are you currently residing?

I'm originally from the US, and I now live in Australia.
52Degrees likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode