Angry Homeless Lady At In & Out Burger - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 01:49 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Angry Homeless Lady At In & Out Burger

Got to In & Out Burger just before they opened to beat the super long lines. Seems a homeless lady had set up camp on their property........

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 02:52 PM

Sad about the all the homeless people on the streets these days, many have mental problems.

Joe, did you eat both of those Double Double burgers by yourself?
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Bob View Post
Sad about the all the homeless people on the streets these days, many have mental problems.

Joe, did you eat both of those Double Double burgers by yourself?

We had a home just a few minutes walk from the ocean in Belmont Shores and man the homeless problem was insane around there. Come on you know how thin the meat patties are at In & Out...Plus thats the only thing I'll eat all day...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 05:14 PM

Garage
Man, I can eat a 10" 4 topping custom Italian pizza with house salad at a sit down restaurant for what you paid for a couple burgers. Glad I live in the southeast. :-) I take 1/2 the pizza home for a later meal.

I tried an in and out burger in Ventura. Don't know what the fuss is about them.

My Versys Travels:

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 06:16 PM

Garage
I'm trying to figure out which location that is.

Is it next to either the 60 or the 91?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Degrees View Post
I'm trying to figure out which location that is.

Is it next to either the 60 or the 91?

It's on Pioneer just a mile or 2 from the 91.......In-N-Out Burger, 14330 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
Man, I can eat a 10" 4 topping custom Italian pizza with house salad at a sit down restaurant for what you paid for a couple burgers. Glad I live in the southeast. :-) I take 1/2 the pizza home for a later meal.

I tried an in and out burger in Ventura. Don't know what the fuss is about them.

I'm not an In & Out guy but everyonce in awhile I'll grab a few...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 06:29 PM

Garage
OK. Not the one I used to pass, then. I think it was along the 91 somewhere. I guess the older ones were laid out quite differently than the new ones.

If my current employment doesn't work out, I'm-and-Out has a distribution center right around the corner from my current work. I'll probably hit them up at some point.

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 06:34 PM

Garage
I thought I had subscribed to your channel already? That's so weird.

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 06:46 PM

That security guy better not get into a real situation until he learns some stuff. Didja see when he followed the woman as she left the building across the street? He made the corner close to the building. Now way to see if he was walking into a homeless totebag sandwich.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 06:57 PM

Garage
He was a real cop, not a rental.

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 07:00 PM

Garage
Norwalk PD cars don't look like regular police cars. A lot of departments are going for a less "intimidating" look to their cars and uniforms. There's a whole history to it.

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Degrees View Post
I thought I had subscribed to your channel already? That's so weird.

Did you click the bell ????

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 08:19 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Did you click the bell ???? https://youtu.be/zCEjG-VAZnU

weljo2001 likes this.

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 10:58 PM

Garage
So much for "in and out" - more like "in...wait......wait......wait....... wait.........and out. But at least you had entertainment provided.

You were wise to keep your visor down.

2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300; 2010 Suzuki V-Strom 650; 1988 Suzuki GSXR1100J
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 11:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie View Post
So much for "in and out" - more like "in...wait......wait......wait....... wait.........and out. But at least you had entertainment provided.

You were wise to keep your visor down.

Not a bad wait. They don't cook them to you order them....Thin beef patties but you really get the taste of the beef....I got there just before they opened. Normally the line of cars go to the end of the block...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 11:31 PM

Garage
All of the really nice, and special, burgers that I have ever tasted have never come from a chain store.
twowheeladdict likes this.

2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300; 2010 Suzuki V-Strom 650; 1988 Suzuki GSXR1100J
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 10:02 AM

Garage
Why didn't you buy her a burger, Joe? Might have made her happy.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 02:50 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
I'm not an In & Out guy but every once in a while...
Joe, you're not into the old in-out-in-out thing? What's the matter, are you past it?
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 03:03 PM

Garage
When I was first introduced to In-N-Out, I lived in Oregon and was here visiting. It was nearly an addiction then.

Now, meh... It's OK once in a while.

2016 KLZ1000GBFAL
No mods yet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode