How to Contact Motowerks? - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

1Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
How to Contact Motowerks?

I've tried calling and leaving a message 3 times...they don't call back. The "[email protected]" won't go through. How does one get in contact with them??

Smart enough to know better...but
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
We will be closed from April 23rd through May 17th, 2018 with no buying or shipping during that time. LAST DAY to purchase is this Sunday!

Home
About us
Installation Instructions
Kawasaki
Honda
Yamaha
Highway Peg Mounts

Contact Us 858-215-0901

If you need help with placing your order online or if you received an item in error, please call us at the number below.

Please note that we do not take credit card payments over the phone.

[email protected]

Please note that we will not return your phone calls, emails, or Contact Us messages between April 23rd and May 17th, 2018 due to a company shutdown.
All customer support, sales, and shipping functions will resume on May 18, 2018. Thank you for your patience! If you need help with product installations, scroll up and click on the Installation Instructions tab.
If you need help with tracking your package, go to the shipment confirmation or order confirmation email that you received from us, scroll down, and click on the blue button link called View Your Order. This will open a new page with your order and package tracking information.

PAYMENTS

We accept direct credit and debit card payments - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Apple Pay, and JCB. We do not accept PayPal or American Express. For an easy transaction, please make sure to enter your billing address exactly as it is listed on your credit card statement.

Placing orders through our Shopify online store is convenient and secure. The entire website is encrypted to the highest industry standards (a padlock appears in your browser's web address bar). When entering your credit card payment information, please make sure that your name, billing address, and phone number match the information on your credit card billing statement exactly, or you will receive an error and will not be able to complete payment transaction. To change a shipping address, please type it in the shipping box.

SHIPPING

We ship all orders using U.S. Mail - 1st class (for small packages under 9 oz), priority mail, and express mail. Domestic delivery time for priority mail is 3 days and for express mail 1 - 2 days* (*only express mail ordered before 9:00 A.M. PST will ship the same business day). International delivery times vary from 7 - 21 days, depending on a country of destination and mail service selected. All shipments come with the online package tracking. You will receive an email from us with your package tracking information once the order ships.

We can only ship orders to the billing name and address listed on your credit or debit card.

Please note that all orders shipped outside of the United States can only be shipped to a verified residential billing address - no exceptions!

To check the shipping options and cost, please add items to the shopping cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your shipping address - you will then see all costs and shipping options for that address.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

For technical support please email us at [email protected] with the following information: your name, motorcycle model and year, part name, your question and photos showing the area in question. Before you contact us, please make sure to check our online installation instructions and the Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a quick product question, please fill out the Contact Form below

Name
Email
Phone Number
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Strange...that was the ph.# that I kept trying...at different times on different days. Today I try and got a live person. Thanks for the reply, Wiz.

Smart enough to know better...but
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 07:44 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
I call him on his cell phone....
onewizard likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode