Seems They Messed With The Wrong Guy - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2017, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Seems They Messed With The Wrong Guy

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2017, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Longer Version...
invader likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 09:26 AM

A whole bunch of well armed local types showed up pretty quick.......I couldn't tell what triggered it though. The first gent certainly got the snot knocked out of him.
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 11:08 AM

Garage
Saw this on another forum. Looked like a couple of the locals had charges levied against them based on the video footage.

My Versys Travels:

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-18-2017, 02:03 PM

Garage
Quote:
The first gent certainly got the snot knocked out of him.
A helmet is good protection, right up to the point where the other guy can grab a hold of it by the chin and whip your head around with it...
weljo2001 likes this.

'09 Versys
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 01:18 PM

No doubt that the guy on the bike thought that he had the advantage, probably because he had several friends with him.
Guy on bike picked a fight with the guy in the truck.
Guy on bike got his ass kicked.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmason View Post
A helmet is good protection, right up to the point where the other guy can grab a hold of it by the chin and whip your head around with it...

Yep, Guys think the helmet will help in a fight. Only if you're fighting some one that can't fight. My martial arts instructor always said the body follows wherever the head goes. So grab the chin and the top or back of the head and rotate...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 09:32 PM

So what started this whole incident. This looks from the video like a bunch of local inbreds decided to terrorize the bikers. The bikers learned their lesson. If you go into redneckville on a bike you NEED TO CARRY! On the upside the video should get aggravated assault against the guy who threw the first punch, making terrorist threats and assault with a deadly weapon on shotgun dude and making terrorist threats on the fat guy.
crosshairs likes this.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 10:10 PM

Looks like the MC rider was talking trash and egged the truck driver on. I didnít see what preceded the beat down, but the MC rider was playing with fire and got burned.
turn8a and Duffy like this.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 10:12 PM

Thumbs up

Them stupid redneck hillbilly farm boy sheep fockers messed around with the wrong bikers!

Paul Wiseley was arrested on numerous charges... More arrests to follow.

Man involved in Pawnee County road rage incident told FOX23 he 'hoped for the best'
by: Rick Maranon Updated: Sep 15, 2017 - 7:29 PM

PAWNEE COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
A viral video shows a road rage incident in Pawnee County.
It involves a group of motorcyclists, a driver in a truck, and people called to the area by the driver.

A motorcyclist appearing in a viral video showing a road rage incident outside of the Pawnee County town of Meramic spoke to FOX23 News about the incident.

Camden Rader said he was riding in a group of about a dozen bikers headed to support a friend in a race nearby when the incident happened. According to law enforcement, the bikers claimed a driver in a truck cut them off and slowed down so much that it was hard for some of them to keep their balance. The truck driver said the motorcyclists were forcing him to slam on the brakes to slow down.

Rader said the group's leader wanted to talk to the driver about the incident, but the driver thought the bikers were going to hurt him. He called a nearby family member for safety and to back him up. Once everyone was stopped, instead of words, fists were exchanged. One of the driver's relatives allegedly brandished a shotgun and another relative charged at and threatened others with a knife.

"I've been in confrontations before, but nothing this extreme," Rader said. "We've always been able to talk it out, but not this time."

Rader can be seen in the video trying to avoid a large man charging at him. That man was arrested for numerous charges related to the incident. Deputies identified him as Paul Wiseley.

"All I could do was hope that he would stop charging at me, and I just hoped for the best," Rader said. "He wanted to grab a shotgun, but his relative wouldn't let him have it."

Pawnee County Assistant District Attorney Kyle Alderson said this is the first time in a long time that road rage led to an incident with weapons. Anderson said more arrests could be made pending the conclusion of the current investigation.

Camden Rader interview on video: Pawnee County Road Rage Video: The Latest | FOX23

Last edited by invader; 10-20-2017 at 01:10 AM.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 12:44 AM

Thumbs up

PAWNEE ó Three men face criminal felony charges in connection with a violent road rage incident that resulted in an attack on a group of Oklahoma State University motorcycle riders near Maramec in Pawnee County.

Prosecutors filed charges Monday and Tuesday in connection with the Sunday, September 10 attack, caught on video and posted last week on YouTube. In the video, a man gets out of a pickup and tosses a motorcycle rider to the ground before he gets on top of him and punches and kicks him a number of times while the rider is still wearing his helmet. The motorcyclist gets up after being beaten and walks off.

A man identified as Paul Arnold Wiseley, 60, pulls out a knife and shouts, "I am the real deal!" He pulls up his shirt to show a tattoo. Another man approaches with a shotgun as the group of motorcycle riders stand nearby. As Wiseley gets in his pickup to leave the scene he is heard saying to the motorcycle riders, "Enjoy yourself. I'll pray for everybody."

Wiseley, 60, has been charged in Pawnee County District Court with felony robbery with a weapon and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon in connection with the attacks. Investigators said Wiseley also faces a child neglect charge because juveniles were left in a pickup during the attack.

Russell Watkins, 30, faces charges of accessory to robbery with a weapon and misdemeanor assault and battery.

Wyman Randall Watkins, 34, was charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon, a shotgun.

All of the men are from the Maramec area southeast of Pawnee where the incident took place. Pawnee County Undersheriff Monty Johnson said a camera that was mounted on one of the motorcycles was stolen by Wiseley, but the camera that recorded the incident was not taken by any of the men. OSU student Camden Rader, 21, of Yukon, said he did not immediately report the incident, but he uploaded the video on Facebook later and a friend then posted it on YouTube.

Felony charges filed against three men in Pawnee County road rage violence | News OK

Last edited by invader; 10-20-2017 at 12:50 AM.
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Those charges will be dropped down. I doubt anybody will see jail time. Nobody got shot or stabbed. The guy on the bike just got his butt whooped. So it should be left at that...
turn8a and Lurch71 like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 04:07 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Those charges will be dropped down. I doubt anybody will see jail time. Nobody got shot or stabbed. The guy on the bike just got his butt whooped. So it should be left at that...
Normally I would agree with you, but a weapon was pulled and that person needs to go to jail.

2016 green V1K
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 04:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosshairs View Post
Normally I would agree with you, but a weapon was pulled and that person needs to go to jail.

The weapon was pulled to keep it a fair fight. There were more guys on bikes than guys in coveralls...........

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 05:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
The weapon was pulled to keep it a fair fight. There were more guys on bikes than guys in coveralls...........

That may be but they have a name for that..its called brandishing and its illegal, which is why the hicks were charged and the bikers were not.

Folks like that give law abiding gun owners a bad name and should not be allowed to have guns.

2016 green V1K
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:

Folks like that give law abiding gun owners a bad name.

Only to people that hate guns. Most normal people can tell the difference between a responsible gun owner and a dumba$$

Then you have these special people (Activist)...https://www.facebook.com/SarahRayTV/...4480719989965/

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 10-20-2017 at 06:20 PM.
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 06:36 PM

Garage
Quote:
Only to people that hate guns. Most normal people can tell the difference between a responsible gun owner and a dumba$$

well which is he? do you think what he did was OK?

That guy is not a responsible gun owner, and that's exactly my point. folks like him make it harder on the rest of us.

He pulled a gun in a situation that did not call for it and used it to intimidate another person..that is illegal and he belongs in jail.

2016 green V1K
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:

Yep, it was one on one and the rider got his azz kicked. He should of stopped and let it go. He kept egging it on. Not saying either person was correct, but it was 100% avoidable.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:

That guy is not a responsible gun owner, and that's exactly my point. folks like him make it harder on the rest of us.

He pulled a gun in a situation that did not call for it and used it to intimidate another person..that is illegal and he belongs in jail.
If it had been me showing up with a friend/relative in danger you better believe I would be armed...........and not with a shotgun.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:

Again there were quite a few guys on bikes so it was used as an equalizer. You're making way to much out of it.. No one was shot. Not even a warning shot. No big deal...

Me Personally I don't think its a big deal. But I've had a gun pulled on me and have been in a few knife fights. Heres a tip for you. If you're ever in South Carolina and get in a fight and the other guy pulls a knife if you take it from him and stab him with his own knife you could be looking at 15 years (don't ask me how i know) now i always look up the self defense laws in any state i live in.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode