Read Between the Lines - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Read Between the Lines

Read this and tell us what you think is going on.

It had been too long since the last time. The anticipation of feeling her sculpted body beneath him raised his pulse and quickened his breathing. She stood motionless, leaned to one side, showing him the same bright-eyed expression that was burned into his memory. Nothing could hold him back now. His leather boots creaked as he mounted, and she yielded to accommodate his weight. Though his face was covered, his true identity was undeniable. Between his fingers he held the key, the shiny metal blade notched for her alone. He turned her on. She lit up and turned over. In an instant she was breathing fire, power pumping rhythmically, ceaselessly....

(Yes, I wrote that.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE="1"]Ride. Good.

2003 ST1300ABS
2008 Versys
IBA 59868
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 06:53 PM

You got to just ride more (i mean motorcycles ) lol....I like motorcycles but they are a distant second to a woman . lol
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 07:05 PM

Wet dream?

My apologies Bones. Couldn't help myself. I really think you can write like a madman.

Montani Semper Liberi
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

No apologies needed. Let me tell you why I wrote that in the first place. A guy from Dover, England read my article on the ridermagazine.com blog where I describe how riding a motorcycle is dancing with a machine. He posted the link to his facebook page and sent me this note:

"Oh lordy, I posted a link to your story on facebook and one of my female friends read it (Nothing wrong there!). She then commented that you should think about writing erotic fiction... Something to think about maybe? Are you experienced in that sector? lol"

I spit out coffee on my keyboard reading that. Well, I'm game for new experiences so I decided to give it a go. Maybe I need to start looking for a publisher.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE="1"]Ride. Good.

2003 ST1300ABS
2008 Versys
IBA 59868
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 08:12 PM

Bones,

Me blood pressure was rising slowly

My V Blog:

Ride safe,

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
I thought it was a passage from one of the novels my wife reads lol
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
No apologies needed. Let me tell you why I wrote that in the first place. A guy from Dover, England read my article on the ridermagazine.com blog where I describe how riding a motorcycle is dancing with a machine. He posted the link to his facebook page and sent me this note:

"Oh lordy, I posted a link to your story on facebook and one of my female friends read it (Nothing wrong there!). She then commented that you should think about writing erotic fiction... Something to think about maybe? Are you experienced in that sector? lol"

I spit out coffee on my keyboard reading that. Well, I'm game for new experiences so I decided to give it a go. Maybe I need to start looking for a publisher.
Hilarious! I hope you shared it with her.

Montani Semper Liberi
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Read this and tell us what you think is going on.

It had been too long since the last time. The anticipation of feeling her sculpted body beneath him raised his pulse and quickened his breathing. She stood motionless, leaned to one side, showing him the same bright-eyed expression that was burned into his memory. Nothing could hold him back now. His leather boots creaked as he mounted, and she yielded to accommodate his weight. Though his face was covered, his true identity was undeniable. Between his fingers he held the key, the shiny metal blade notched for her alone. He turned her on. She lit up and turned over. In an instant she was breathing fire, power pumping rhythmically, ceaselessly....

(Yes, I wrote that.)
Beautifully expressed and if it went the wrong way than you are not a good writer. Just stick to riding.....

Personally, nice lines....keep working who knows what's in store for you.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2012, 09:30 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
I will chose a woman over my bikes, unless she makes me chose to keep her and get ride of the bikes. Then she goes and the bikes stay.

If you think of sex as only a way to relieve stress and not as a way to show love then I could see how a bike would meet that need. Riding definitley releases the stress of the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode