GoPro HD (video post) - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
GoPro HD (video post)

I just got the Go Pro HD hero, and thought I would try it out since it is 50 degrees in Iowa right now. Here's what I shot. Also, the suction cup isn't that great so tie your camera to something in case it falls off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Doii...ature=youtu.be

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IBA # 49372

Last edited by Motopsycho; 12-30-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tires must be pretty cheap where you are! Neat videos, tho'. Suggest you might want to get your tire wet FIRST, like the drag-racers do, to reduce any traction that might cause you to launch or wheelie.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2011, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Tires must be pretty cheap where you are! Neat videos, tho'. Suggest you might want to get your tire wet FIRST, like the drag-racers do, to reduce any traction that might cause you to launch or wheelie.
Drag racing is my weekend hobby. What you didn't see is on the second burnout, I did "launch" and kill the engine. That part got edited out. You can see I back up over a little burnout mark.

IBA # 49372
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 09:52 PM

Pirelli Angels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motopsycho View Post
Drag racing is my weekend hobby. What you didn't see is on the second burnout, I did "launch" and kill the engine. That part got edited out. You can see I back up over a little burnout mark.
Hey Motopsycho, your post in the technical discussion #14...abnormal tire wear has me wondering You said... "Do not use Pirelli Angels. Just a warning. 2200 miles is all I got out of them...and they are @ssholes about warranty or replacement...They claim I was too aggressive with the bike...their exact words...Over the phone...Couldn't believe it." Your Go Pro vids are ...well...you know...

2013 White 650 Versys...Purrs like a kitty cat...
2007 Yamaha WR250F...Dirt Ripper...
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 12:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mminob View Post
Hey Motopsycho, your post in the technical discussion #14...abnormal tire wear has me wondering You said... "Do not use Pirelli Angels. Just a warning. 2200 miles is all I got out of them...and they are @ssholes about warranty or replacement...They claim I was too aggressive with the bike...their exact words...Over the phone...Couldn't believe it." Your Go Pro vids are ...well...you know...
This is the first burnout I've done with this bike. The Pirelli's were put on before a long trip, and rode about a hundred miles after I got back from the trip. I'm not that stupid that I would do burnouts then complain about how long a tire lasts. Give me a break here dude.

IBA # 49372
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 01:55 AM

I never do that ... ... Motopsycho, maybe you should have taken a stroll with your camera through the pansies ... Coulda got a better approval anyways ... ... Like they never did burnouts eh?

2008 Suzuki B-King ABS (smithabusa interface, ecuEditor, Reflashed/DeLimited, Scorpion Exhaust)
2011 V-Star 950 Touring Candy Red
2008 Kawi Brute Force 650 (HMF Full Exhaust, Twin-Air Kit, Dyna Ignition, My Jetting, and a few FST Parts

2008 Honda TRX250EX White(rejetted with UNI filter) fer the kid

Last edited by dezertv; 01-02-2012 at 01:58 AM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2012, 03:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezertv View Post
I never do that ... ... Motopsycho, maybe you should have taken a stroll with your camera through the pansies ... Coulda got a better approval anyways ... ... Like they never did burnouts eh?
I'm just amazed anybody pays that much attention that they would have caught that. Anyway, general community approval is just something that Harley Davidson riders strive for.

IBA # 49372
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode