Motorcycle Theft Foiled - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Motorcycle Theft Foiled

Finally Something Good In The News.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ma...l-2064717.html

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
The thief obviously wasn't living by ATGATT

So this guy stole a truck so he could steal this guys Zuki? lol

Man you better hope i'm not carrying a piece on me if i catch you trying to steal my V!!!!

I am sick of seeing people posting about their bike being stolen...it sucks .... get a job ya dirty crooks and buy your own!

Bikes:
65cc Benelli Dynamo
Yamaha ttr-125
Kawasaki KX-125
Yamaha Yz426-f (current)
2010 Kawasaki Versys! (very current and loving it!)
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 08:28 PM

The thief was out on probation (and a $498 fine) for "... one count of attempted murder while wearing a mask, four counts of shooting into a building and six counts of delinquent in possession of a firearm." WTF? Looks like his Karma caught up with him.

Don't fkking steal a bike! (Excuse my language.)

Someday is not a day of the week.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 09:02 PM

I caught a guy stealing a bike in Houston back in the seventies. I lived in an apartment and was walking out the door when I heard one of my neighbors that owned the bike yelling at this guy that was riding the bike towards the exit of the parking lot. Somehow the rider wrecked the bike (noob rider I guess) in the parking lot. He got up and started running. I chased him, caught him and broke his nose. He looked really bad in court. Felt good to catch a thief, but in retrospect it probably wasn't a good idea he could have had a gun.
If your going to steal a bike, at least know how to ride one right?

"The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends"
IBA #23562

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
I hate a thief. When we were little kids my brother and i shared for a short time a Honda QA50 Then i got a Suzuki TS50 so my brother kept the Honda. It was stolen out of our shed by our neighbors son. Then in high school my dad came home early from work and caught a guy i knew from high school and another guy i thought was a friend and racing buddy stealing my brothers tricked out YZ125.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 07:56 AM

So, is the guy who shot the thief probably (usually) going to get away with that?

I've had 2 scooters stolen, but would not kill over it.

2008 Kawasaki Versys
1994 Honda NTV 650
1999 Suzuki AN125
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahwas View Post
So, is the guy who shot the thief probably (usually) going to get away with that?

I've had 2 scooters stolen, but would not kill over it.
I hope he isn't charged. IMO this criminal was on the path to take someone out himself. People like this need to understand that in order to gain a reward with no initial investment (stealing) is usually accompanied by higher risk.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 08:31 AM

Hope the VICTIM who did the shooting does "get away with it"! It pisses me off how someone reverses the roles in cases such as this. A person who goes to work and lawfully pays for what they have cannot protect themselves and their property, wtf is wrong with people. This guy deserves what he got. If you are commiting illegal felony crimes you should think before hand that "wow" someone might actually care and defend themselves and their property. Lawbidding people need to get off their lazy Ipad butts and stand up for themselves and take responsibility and show that what these punks are doing is not acceptable or things such as this will happen. And no I don't care if its a scooter or a garden hose.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by settersonly View Post
Hope the VICTIM who did the shooting does "get away with it"! It pisses me off how someone reverses the roles in cases such as this.
Well said.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2012, 04:03 PM

the victim wont be charged because of his story. He stated that the guy pointed something at him after he yelled at him for stealing his bike. So he fired and killed the guy, end of story as far as the police care. The story ends there because those other two guys with the theif are not going to show up at a police station and try to testify against.

i was mugged in georgia and the police officer told me I should think about getting a firearm. I asked him what would have been the proper reaction to that and he said, if it was a safe time to pull the firearm, to fire into the guy until you know he is dead. This way there is no danger of him firing back and there is only one story. I don't own a firearm because I dont think I could pull the trigger and I DO know that if you pull one, and dont fire, you are as good as dead.

1997 KLR 650
2011 Halle-friggin-leuya Versys

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode