IMS Seattle Meetup - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
IMS Seattle Meetup

Been a while since I last posted, but thought I'd post an opportunity for any members on this forum that wanted to meet and greet. I think a couple of us are going to the Seattle IMS on Saturday. Hoping the change of venue and the appearance of more manufacturers will make for a better show. Anyway, if you want to meet up, let say in front of the Kawi booth at 1:00. You'll find at least me and the wife there. We can swap stories, grab or a drink, or what have you. PM me if you want to exchange cell numbers.

Salud.

Mike

Kawasaki KLE650 Versys Forum
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2011, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

Correction, two or three of us are meeting at 12:30 in the Kawi area.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2011, 07:13 PM

Mike, I'll be there on Saturday. BTW, if you haven't got your tickets you can get a discount by putting RTWD in the promo box, saves you $4.00, but then they hit you with $1.00 service, fee.

I'll be there just after opening, call my cell when you get there.

John

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 12:28 AM

I will be there on Saturday, I will try seeing you guys at the Kawi booth.... the only problem is that I don't know what you guys look like....

Though at 1, I will be making my way over to the 2wheeldynoworks booth to meet up with the other forum I frequent. pnwriders
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 01:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemisis714 View Post
I will be there on Saturday, I will try seeing you guys at the Kawi booth.... the only problem is that I don't know what you guys look like....

Though at 1, I will be making my way over to the 2wheeldynoworks booth to meet up with the other forum I frequent. pnwriders
You can look for me, ill be a slim tall guy with a red coat dressed in slacks. Do you go by the same handle on pnwriders? i do.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2011, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

For anyone not riding in (bikes park free), I found cheaper parking at the garage on 7th and Pike. 2-3 hours advanced purchase nets a charge of $8.47--here's the linky. Better than the $14 at the Convention Center.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2011, 07:14 PM

Sorry to miss you guys, I was there until about 12:45, but was swapping between Kaw and Triumph. Good show, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Machog

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2011, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

Hey John, sorry I missed you. I was there from 12:30 to oneish, before I and Alec started browsing around at other shops.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikewithmike View Post
You can look for me, ill be a slim tall guy with a red coat dressed in slacks. Do you go by the same handle on pnwriders? i do.
I ended up meeting with pnwriders at noon at the kawi booth skipped the meetup at 2wheeldynoworks..... sorry I missed seeing you guys. And yes, I do go by the same name on pnw
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode