Something worth talking about - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 08:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Something worth talking about

My grand kids and Scooter. Carolyn and Alex are my son's kids and they are so cute. Scooter is always ready to get his picture taken.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 08:27 PM

Great looking kids mountainrider.

Interestingly enough, it goes to show you that the Versys is a bike for all ages. I'm 37 and my kids are about the same age as your grandkids - my younger 2 anyway. I have four, with ages 3, 5, 8 and 9.

Chris in Oneonta, NY
08 Versys that replaced my beloved 07 KLR650

>>>> states on a bike <<<<
>>>> East Coast done <<<<
>>>>> Westward HO! <<<<<
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

This is Scooter and Daniel in March. Daniel and his brother live with us. He had cancer but is 100% cancer free now.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 09:38 PM

That's the good stuff in life William!

Graham

To do is to be. -Descartes
To be is to do. -Voltaire
Do be do be do. -Frank Sinatra

States I've ridden in so far

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 10:00 PM

mountainrider.... u should be proud,that's a fine looking family.........grand kids are special !!!!!!!!!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Two more cute gandsons. Thomas and Andrew.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

And then there is Jarrett.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrider View Post
And then there is Jarrett.

He's got good body positioning but I think he could really attack that curve if he positioned his head and looked through the turn.

J/K Great looking family you got there (the puppy is adorable). My wife and I are expecting our first child on the 22nd of October and are almost as excited as my parents and hers. I didn't think they'd be this excited to become grandparents.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 05:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBreath View Post
Great looking kids mountainrider.

Interestingly enough, it goes to show you that the Versys is a bike for all ages. I'm 37 and my kids are about the same age as your grandkids - my younger 2 anyway. I have four, with ages 3, 5, 8 and 9.

My son is 36 and my two daughters are 34 and 35. Daniel is the oldest grandchild at 13 years old. I was 19 and Betty was 16 when we got married. Everyone said it would never work but 38 years later it is still going and going. We are a deverse group and that is one thing that makes riding a bike so great. Some of my favorite people to ride with are in their early 20s. I do get a kick out of some of the things the younger people write about. Talking about engine noise or vibration on the new bikes. When I started riding we had engine noise and as long as the foot pegs did not fall off the bike was considered vibration free. I have seen a lot of change and enjoyed a lot of different bikes. The Versys is the bike I have been waiting for someone to build for a long time. A bike that can truly do anything and go anywhere I want to go. While some of you think it vibrates ,I think it is super smooth for a twin. My hands do not tingle after riding it for long periods of time so I know it is smooth. A lot better then the Concours I had which sent tingles through your whole body. In 06 I thought my life here was over but for some reason I am still here and riding. It is just alsome

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode