The New Pet - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-26-2011, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wink The New Pet

One winter day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down. We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn’t know what to call her so we named her “*****cat.” The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.

My husband (the complainer) said, “OK, but don’t forget to wash her, she stinks .”

He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him . My husband and my Vet don’t see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband “El-Cheap-O”, My husband calls the vet “El-Charge-O” .. They love to hate each other and constantly “snipe” at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion ...

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet. The GP’s waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor. A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive.

He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, “Your wife’s ***** doesn’t stink any more. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose! Oh, and, by the way, I think she’s pregnant! God only knows who the father is!”

Then he closed the door. The silence was deafening .

Now THAT, my friends, is getting even

Ride To Live, Live To Ride....no, really!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-26-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tig View Post
One winter day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down. We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn’t know what to call her so we named her “*****cat.” The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.

My husband (the complainer) said, “OK, but don’t forget to wash her, she stinks .”

He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him . My husband and my Vet don’t see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband “El-Cheap-O”, My husband calls the vet “El-Charge-O” .. They love to hate each other and constantly “snipe” at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion ...

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet. The GP’s waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor. A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive.

He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, “Your wife’s ***** doesn’t stink any more. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose! Oh, and, by the way, I think she’s pregnant! God only knows who the father is!”

Then he closed the door. The silence was deafening .

Now THAT, my friends, is getting even

"Respect the Ride if you don't you Won't"
"A man's got to know his limitations"
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-26-2011, 02:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to phoxmeh
I honestly can't seem to stop laughing now XD

That has to be the best way to get back at someone, EVER!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode